Meeting the mother?

After your's and Marshall's adventurous day, you go back to your house. He goes with you and you just talk for hours on end. You sit on your comfortable couch and Marshall floats above you. You look up at him, "Will you please sit down so I can talk to you without nearly breaking my neck?" He smirks, but complies and sits down next to you on your couch. He wiggles around and you laugh lightly before asking, "Are you ok, Marsh?" He shakes his head, "I don't know how you can just sit... this is really uncomfortable." You roll your eyes, "Actually, I find it extremely comfy. You just disagree because you are used to just floating and not sitting." He nods, "Yeah, I guess you're right (y/n)." You grin and look into his eyes. He leans in and kisses you, you kiss back.

--------(Time skip)--------

You and Marshall Lee were walking through the woods at around midnight when all of the trees began to shake. You looked over at Marshall with a frightened look in your eyes. He stretched his arm around your waist and pulled you tightly against his side just before an extensive, empty laugh was broadcast across the sky. Marshall steps in front of you and looks you in the eyes, "(Y/n), I need you to run into my house as quickly as you can. Don't stop running. When you get there, hide quickly." You look up at your boyfriend, "Why?" He shakes his head, "I have some business to take care of." You shake your head and grab onto his waist. He hugs you back and rests his head on your chin. You bury your face into his chest as he starts floating into the night sky.

You turn your head and see a large, demonic creature. You whimper and quickly rebury your face. A bloodcurdling voice spreads across the sky as the demon talks, "Ah, just the vampire I've been looking for," she stops as she sees you in Marshall's arms, "Who is this Marshy?" You think to yourself, 'Marshy?' Marshall takes a deep breath, "What do you want mom?" Your eyes widen and you turn again to look at her. She returns to her smaller, motherly form. Marshall rolls his eyes and she says, "Marshy, I just wanted to see you. We haven't talked in years!" Marshall frowns, "Yeah, since you ate my fries." She laughs and floats closer to you and Marshall.

She looks at you and says, "Hello darling, what is your name?" You nibble at your lip and quietly reply, "(Y-y/n-n)," She smiles and says, "That is a lovely name, so who is Marshall to you?" Your hair turns red and so does your face, "Uh..." you look at Marshall and he nods, "Um... he is my boyfriend." She laughs intimidatingly and grins, her pointy teeth showing. She speaks in an unnerving voice, "So, technically I'm your mother-in-law huh?" You nod carefully, "I-I guess." She smiles and says, "Marsh, have you met her parents?" He shakes his head slowly, "Uh, no?" She takes your hand and floats you to the ground. Marshall follows you guys quickly, trying to stay right near you. He watches you closely making sure that she doesn't hurt you. She looks at you and talks to you quietly. You don't hear anything that she says except for, "vampire" She disappears and Marshall catches up to you. You fall into his arms and everything goes black.

An: Ok guys, so school starts soon and I have been really busy with voice lessons. I'm sorry that it took so long for me to update, but here it is, the next chapter. I will try to update again before I go back to school. I'm thinking of doing another story too so here are my ideas and in the comments, tell me which you would want!

• A Doctor Who X Reader story
• A Sword Art Online X Reader story
• Another Adventure Time fanfiction
• A One Direction fanfic
• A Blue Exorcist X reader story
• Or request your own! Also you can requests one shots if you'd like!

UPDATED: July 4, 2015