~special Chapter~ sasuhina x narusaku.R18+

First of all i want to thank you guys so much for staying with me♥♥♥♥through all these chapters...
..sers..i didn't have any idea how this would end i just wrote that was on my mind..i know it's a litlle boring but i'll try my best to write a new and better sasuhina story...(hope it will be great)
See you on my next story...
またね

~So here is the special chapter~

"Yo limp face are yah coming..?"
Naruto asked with an annoying face " yeah just wait one more moment" naruto rolled his eyes while sasuke was putting on his shoes.

"Yeah i'm done let's go."

They went in the car driving to hinata's and sakura's work place.
Sakura decided to help hinata out with her day job..cause they were planning to go on a two couple camping trip.

~time skip~

Sasuke anf naruto got off the car and walked towards the store where they saw sakura and hinata trying to calm down a horny man.
"Hey listen you brats when a costumer tries to seduce you..you just go with it " he tried to grope hinata's boobs and the other man tried to grope sakura's ass.
Before they could even do it
Sasuke grope the man's hand and naruto the other guy's hand.
"S..sasuke..!?" Sasuke threw the guy on the ground making him growl in pain and so naruto.

"If you touch my hyuga/ haruno i will kill you " the two brother said glaring at the two men..
The two men stood up and were in fighting position...and so were the two brothers with their babes behind them.
Before they could fight konan came out yelling.

"I will call tue cops if you keep fighting..let the boss handel it."
The orange hair boss came out.

"So who's the guy that tried to hurt my hyuga " the boss said..sasuke glared at the man who just said (my hyuga) and back at the two assholes.

After settlement with the two men the orange hair man walked towards hinata.
"Hinata you okay ??" He said with a worried face.
"Y yeah i.i'm fine thank you yahiko " hinata smiled.
" *sighs* damn these two brat trying to mess with my hyuga."

" my..? Sorry but she's already taken " sasuke glared at the oranhe hair man and then smirked and pulled hinata closer to his chest saying that she's his.

"Ooh i see..hinata..but then i'll just go with the pinky he winked." He then looked at sakura who was just smiling.
Naruto walked up to yahiko giving him a neck hug and whisperd "sorry but she's mine "

"Ahahah...(the man cried to his self) damn..well then..i won't chase them..but if yah hurt them i can steal them from yah "
Sasuke then smirked..." if you wish for death " the orange hair man then smirked and went backnto his office.

"So you ready hina.." sasuke blushed.."yeah.."

They all went to the beach where only the two of them were...

Time skip. R 18

hinata and sasuke were in the tent having their good time..playing poker...while....

Naruto's tent.

"Shh..they are going to hear you"
Naruto said while thrusting his d*ck into sakura's womanhood.
"N..naruto i..i can't it feels too good ♥." Naruto smirked "really then i'll just.." naruto thrusted deeper making sakura moan loud♥..making the other tent hear them..she then puts her hand on her mouth and moaned..♥.."whmp.." naruto thrusted faster and deeper..

-While in the other tent...-

"S..sasuke..? The others will hear us !" Hinata whisperd at the sasuke who tried to strip her down.
"Don't worry..they are loud too so they won't hear us but only their moans." Sasuke said.

"Sasuke please not todayy.." hinata said with her face all flusterd. ..sasuke then let's go of her and went to his side lying down into a sleeping position..

Sasuke pov.

Damn...why i'm so fucking stupid to place my tent beside naruto's fuck...i thought i was gonna get some her tonight..

"Hinata..i'm sorry..i..mwmph ♥"

Nobody's pov.

Hinata pulled sasuke into a kiss.
"Fine but lets go somewhere else..♥
They went outside the tent hearing sakura and naruto's moan...they went to the waterfall..

Hinata started to strip off her close and went naked into the water..sasuke followed behind.
He went infront of her giving her a kiss they were french kissing untill sasuke poked his member in hinata's womanhood♥♥.hinata started to moan loud♥.."sasuke..hmn.."
Sasuke tilled her up against his waist and hinata folded her feet btwn them.

Sasuke thrusted deeper making hinata moan louder♥♥...

**********
**********
**********
And so the the night went on
When the morning came and they all were making breakfast
They all looked at eachother with awkwardness because off last night.

"I think there are mouses in this place." They all looked confusing at sasuke "cause i heard them moan " they all looked at sasuke with big eyes

" They all looked confusing at sasuke "cause i heard them moan " they all looked at sasuke with big eyes

"B..BAKA LIMPFACE DICKHEAD!!!"

THE END.
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥

さようなら