chap 11 who i truly love is..the person i once thought i hated.

"S..sasuke..? What are you doing"
Hinata said staring at the boy who pulled her out the party.
"Just come..." sasuke said with a stern voice causing hinata heart to skip a beat.

"Sasuke..why are you bringing me here..the place where i almost killed you." Hinata said still holding sasuke hand..
"Hmmn...well it brings.."
He let Hinata sit on the rock where light was shining on it..and them beside her..
"Well brings what..? Sasuke?"

"Well..kissing memorie i guess"
"Wha..what b..baka " hinata's face turned tomato red.
"Haha i'm just joking" "....yeah".

After a little awkwardness of silent sasuke finally spoke up
"The stars are..pretty"
Hinat who was looking at the waves of the water then stared at the sky

"Waaaw..they are..i never thought you would actually like these kind of things"
"Hmn..i always look at them in my bad moods.." sasuke said still staring at the sky.

"So you're actually in a bad mood now...or is it because of me cause i pranked you...are you here to get revenge?!..i'm sorry !!"
Hinata started to panic which made sasuke burst out in laughter.
"W..why are you laughing ?!!"

"Just chill hina..you know you look funny when you panic"
Sasuke teased hinata..which made her blush slightly
" tsch..whatever sasuke "

"So...about naruto is he.."
"He's not cheating sasuke...it was just a misunderstanding..i know you brought me here just because of that..i thank you for that" she said while her eyes trailed down the sand.

".....you really are a brat aren't yah..."
"Okay what's up with you..why are you calling me a brat..? Sasuke.. Can't you just tell me...and what did you mean by that text..me being..."

Sasuke grabbed hinata head in a rough-gently way they're lips were only a few inches away they could feel eachother breath.

"S..sasuke?.." "you wanted to know right"
Sasuke then pulled hinata closer till they're lips were touchimg eachother..sasuke then bit  hianata's lower lips asking for entrance..as she gave in sasuke then pushed his toung in to her mouth..they were french kissing..they pulled out of eachother then gave back in, Sasuke pushed hinata down (the rock was a little flat).

they pulled out of eachother then gave back in, Sasuke pushed hinata down (the rock was a little flat)

"Wait..sasuke i.." sasuke pushed his toung back in...hinata wrapped her arms around his neck wanting for more
Sasuke pulled him self backwards..

"Hinata..i..i lov.." sasuke was about to confess his love to her as he heard the same annoying voice calling out for them..

"Sasuke,hinata..!!"
They both stood up from their position.
"Hinata..i.."
"Sasuke i'm sorry...i'm sorry...i didn't mean to..i was just a little frustraded bc of the naruto thing"

"No hinata...i've always always have liked you since the first day you came to school i always did thing to get your attention but it seems like you hated me..but..i never gave up...you bring happiness in my life..you..made me like this.." sasuke groped hinata's hand
"Hinata i love you" it was full silence the moonlight shined on them.

" sasuke groped hinata's hand"Hinata i love you" it was full silence the moonlight shined on them

"Sasuke i..i love...."

"There you guys are.geez what a drag man. Choji and i had to search the whole damn beach.."
"Ah shikamaru-kun i'm sorry for causing you guys trouble.."
"Well whatever you guys should get back the others will get worried.."

Shikamaru left first leaving them behind..
"S..sasuke i think we should.."
"Hagaha hinata..it was just a prank...i got you back from the beach prank"

"W..wha..s..sasuke " "let's go kay..oh and don't tell that dumpfaggot he will kill me"
Sasuje then left leaving hinata behind...

Hinata pov

A joke..? Tears were about to fall from my eyes but i held it in..
He's mby right..

I followed after sasuke...why is he so silent..??

We walked back at the party with awkwardnes..

"Hina-honey...where were you i missed you"...hearing naruto say that made me light up a little...
I faked a smile
"Haha sasuke and i.."
"We were just joking around.."
Yeah just joking around.

"Hinata.sasuke you guys will clean tommorow morning ad your punishesment.
"Tsch.." i heard sasuke scoffting.

"Naruto..can i talk to you for a sec.." i wanna know the thruth naruto.... do you really..love me?
We walked outside somewhere were it was quite.

"Yeah sure what's up honey"
Well i'm ready to hear the worst.
"Naruto i..do you..why did hou date me..?" Why am i not scared.
I just relised why..cause the person i truly love is.....no has always been...
"Bc you're cute you're smart..pretty you make me light up hinata"....sasuke...i love him.

"Or are you dating me to make sakura jealous..?" Yeah that's why sasuke calls me a brat...he's right...my eyes has always been closed.

"Hinata..i ..i" "naruto you have always loved sakura...that's way you would do anything for her...and i've always thought that i loved you but i was wrong i've always liked him...but because i wasn't fully awakend yet..i love him naruto.."

.......
"Hinata...thank you...your always kind...i'm sorry if i tried it out on you...i know the person you like is Sasuke right.."
"H..how'd yah know.."
"Sers. It's obvious how you two act around eachother you thought you hated sasuke but it was the complete oppisite you were actually jealous bc he was flirting with other girls and he did that********************** ***************************************************************
"Hahaah i see.thank you naruto!"
Hinata pulled naruto into a hug

thank you naruto!"Hinata pulled naruto into a hug

"Haha no thnx...i will help you out...it will be hillarious..".

Sasuke...wait for me..

Tbc.