chap 3: the jealousie kiss.

*1 hour earlier*

Sasuke pov

So after i'm done eating I took a shower...soo what should i wear.
Just a polo is fine right..?..no..it's not good enough to make hinata mine..so...this is perfect a short black jeans (knee shorts) and a baby blue tommy hilfiger polo.
I'll wear a super clean black louis vuitton shoe wich i got from my mom shooting magazine.I looked at the time as i widend my eyes....shoot i'll be late...i don't want to be late cause that would make a bad presence for me....i drove away with my black ferrari...as i drove a took a glance at a shop where i saw hinata?! I took a closer look...my heart felt like breaking down...does hinata have a boyfriend is she dating him...I drove away thinking that mby it was her friend or something..but this guy seems so flirty with her...well i still got big chances so i don't need to blow it of..i just have to be more confident....i arrived at Sakura's house...i'm too early shoot. I knocked twice on the door.....and there is Sakura with her crop top and short jeans..she's almost naked..."oh hey Sasuke come on in"
"Hnm" I said without looking at her. "So Hinata didn't come yet?"as she ask i saw a nasty smirk on her.."I don't know.." i said pretending not to know what she means by that smile...trust me cause i've slep with her a few time...i sat on the couch...and looked at the time from my watch..."Sasuke?..you know Hinata isn't here yet...so wanna have fun with me..tell me i'll do anything" she said as she lean her face close to mine."fine i'll tell you..go sit on that couch" i said with a disgustid face. "Oh come on it's okay...if she comes in she'll know that you're mine right " she leans her face close to mine and kissed me she pushed me..and we fell on the ground i tried to stop her...but at that same moment i saw Hinata hyuga looking at us with a shocked and disgustid face. I told her about this situation but she replied "perverd" my heart felt heartbreaking like a glass that just fell down..i got up and walked towards her...but she moves away...to the couch and sat down..."so what will we do about the project..have any plans" she said with just a normal face at Sakura and a disgustid face that's glaring at me...i walked towards where my backpack was..and Sakura sat besides me and winked at me...i looked away and took a glance at Hinata as she pull a pen and her notebook."The door was opened so i just walked in...i'm sorry if i disturbed you guys" she said with a nervous voice.."no it's fine we can also do this after we're done "i looked at Hinata's schoked eyes and her fake smile she puts at Sakura..."hahaha it's not wh..." i got cut of by hearing a familiar voice ." Yo guys.." uzumaki naruto?!. I looked at Hinata staring face blushing at Naruto.why did he come here..."so what are you doing here Naruto" I asked with a sort of angry face. "Oh Sakura invited me "...she did whyy??..."oh hi Hinata do you mind if i sit beside you?"...???!!!!! " oh come on Naruto you can just sit he.." i got cut of by Hinata.
"Oh..ye..yes s.ssure" hinata blushed while saying that."are you okay Hinata?...you are so red."as he leans more to Hinata's face i felt my hand slam at the table...everyone looked at me with a shoked face..."WHAT?!.."i yelled  "Th..there wad a spider here " Naruto looked at me with a are-you-okay-bro face.he looked back at Hinata " I..I'm f..fine" Hinata said back with  red tomato cheeks.
I looked at Sakura and wanted to make Hinata jealous ..so i took Sakura's hand and started to kiss her hand.I lean closer to her face and kissed her..i looked at Hinata's what-the-hell face and smirked...i pushed my toung into Sakura's mouth and danced with it...i stole a glance at them and saw Naruto saying something in her ear in a flirty way..she shooked her head saying yes..they stood up  "So we're going to buy some food at the store so...laters" store to buy food?!....with eachother ..?!.
I pushed Sakura from me " w..wai.." Sakura's toung when back in my mouth by force...i tried to push her away but she kept kissing me deeper and deeper as Hinata and Naruto were gone to the store...I pushed Sakura really hard.."we should stop Sakura"
"Huh?! But you're the one who started it first..." shit this is a mess this isn't how it suppose to go.
Dammit