chap 4 Riding home together...

Hinata pov

So Naruto and i walked outside, leaving them behind with their love romance moment.
We are walking beside eachother...we aren't even talking it's just silent,I can hear my heart beating so loud just from him walking beside me.

*5minutes earlier*
"Hinata can i talk to you for a second?...we'll go outside to talk" Naruto said that as he leans closer to my ear i could hear him breathing"

"So Honey...*giggles*..you don't mind if i call you Honey right?."
HONEY....ME?!! Why would he call me honey..."u..urm.."
"It's okay if you don't want to..I can call y..."
"NO...it's okay.." my head feels like it wants to break down.
"*laughs* fine..then let's go buy some food then.."...after we bought some food we went back to Sakura's house OH i almost forgot!!!.."Naruto you wanted to talk to me right...what is it?..".

"Oh about thaaat...it's nothing i just wanted to talk to yah to get to know you better...and it also was a little awkward inside so.."
He want's to know me better..so all this time i got noticed by HIM? OMG..."o..oh i see" my whole face got red..so i tried to hide my face.."Honey what's wrong..come on let's go in "
"Y..yeah.." we went in, we sat back to our seats..."honey you go sit first" as he wishper in my ear..well i wouldn't call that wishper tho cause it seems like the other overheard it."o..okay" so i sat where Naruto used to sit.

As i sat down i felt someone looking at me..more like glaring
I looked at Naruto who's just busy taking the out the food.
Then at Sakura who's just bored.
I took a glance at Sasuke.."gasp"
"What's wrong" Naruto asked with a what-are-doing face.
" h..huh n..nothing" i looked back at Sasuke who was glaring at me..
What the hell did i do that he has to stare at me like that..i glared back at him..he looked me in the eye and turned his face to Naruto's..

The time kept going it was almost dark. Naruto went home early after finishing his meal.
" we can do the unfinished part next saterday right..cause i'm exhausted.." Sakura looked so tired mby that's why she want's to stop for today.
"O..okay i'm kinda tired too." I said with a sleepy face.

"How will you go home Hinata?"
Sakura asked with a worried face."i'll go take the bus"
"In this late hour it's dangerous tho" i looked at Sasuke after hearing him say that." I can give you a ride if you want"...A RIDE WITH YOU HELL NAH.
"N..no it's okay" " Hinata!? Sasuke is right it's way to dangerous for a girl to walk alone at street at this late hour" i couldn't say anything cause i know those two are right so..

"You can sit in the front Hinata."
I heard Sasuke say with a nervous voice
"Y..yeah sure" "oh i forgot my wallet i'll be back in a sec kay"
Sasuke weng back to Sakura's house to bring back his wallet..

I wonder what's taking so long?..my head felt really dissy..without realising it i slep in his car.

The next morning i woke up i felt a hand through my hair a half naked body close to mine as i looked shocked at the person whose sleeping right next to me.