chap0.5 Hinata

My name is Hinata Hyuga.I live with my mom,sister and grandparents .My dad died in a car accident.After my father died things got harder for us, and we move to japan where my grandparents lives...my mom tries everything to take care of us....so as the eldest i decided to take a part time job ,to make sure there is enough money to take care of the house,school and stuff...first day of school in a new school i thought this was going to be the best school year cause there are WAAW...THERE ARE FIIIIINE GUYS AROUND HERE i kinda have my eyes on a guy he has blond hair,blue eyes like the sea and he's cute and funny..always cheerfull..i like him.BUT..this guy in my class who sits right behind me keeps staring at me like i'm doing something bad...he has this cold look which can frighten you to dead.He always does thing with me like making my pencil fall on purpose and talks bad about my hair(i kinda like my hair tho that's why i don't give a damn)saying it's long,weird and the color of my hair is different from all those other girls, always bumps me on purpose i don't know what he tries to achieve by doing these things,so i decided not to give him attention and stuff (i totally hate him) But then this happens...WHYY WHYYY..??!!!

??!!!