chap 12 Love Birds

At the camping trip sasuke totally ignored hinata
Hinata finally opened her eyes to see who she truly loved.

~time skip~

-at school-

"Sasuke !! " hinata yelled who just saw sasuke walking past her.
Sasuke pretended not to hear anything and walked away with his whole gang including naruto who just smiled at hinata.
Meaning it will be okay..
And hinta then just smile back.

In class sasuke took a differen't seat..he usuallu used to sit behind hinata but this time he seated himself behind karin who was totally happy about it and tried to flirt with him but he totally ignored her.

Hinata pov

I have to tell him now..

~time skip after school~

Where is he ??
"Hinata!! " i looked at the blond girl who ran to me .
"I..ino i..i'm sorry but i can't right now i."
" sasuke is with naruto now..naruto told me everything...i'm so happy for you hina..but we gotta run he's about leave and accept karins confession"
What ?? No no
Ino them snapped me out of my thoughts

"Come on hina!! Karin is confessing now!!.."
I ran as fast as i could leaving a tired ino who stoped running.

No not now sasuke...you told me it was a joke but i know you meant it .

I saw people gathering in a circle.
I pushed some people to the side not worring about if i stepped on their shoes.

"S..sasuke you just heard my confession..will you accept it "
No sasuke shit i'm to late...no no he didn't answer yet.

"Sasuke!! " all the people started to stare at me.
Oh kami..help me.

"Sasuke w..why are you avoiding me..? I ..i" i got stopped by karin
"Excuse i'm talking here " it got me so mad "shut up will yah ...and i'm talking here to right."
Karing just pouted and then left of emmbarisment.

"Sasuke i..you confessed that night to me right..you said i was a brat for not opening my eyes but thanks to you i finally opened it..i thought i loved naruto bc..he was different from you i always wanted to follow him bc of his goodness and from not giving up." Here goes nothing.

"I love you sasuke..."

Nobody's pov.

Sasuke just stared at her with wide eyes..hearing her confessed.
He then just left without any words to say to her.
Hinat eyes were swollen with tears but fought to not let it out.

The next day.

Hinata eyes were a little swollen from crying last night.
She didn't even go to work.which her friend konan covered up for her.

"Sasuke man hinata just confessed her love to you and you just let her go ?? You..really are something" ino said to the sasuke who has been silent this whole morning.
"I just..never mind." "Karin just helped you out  to confess your love to her so why the hell did you leave ..karin will totally be mad"

Hinata the girl who always followed her teacher lessons everyday..was staring at the window and being in a whole different world..sasuke sat at his normal seat.staring at hinata who was daydreaming.

He ripped of a piece of paper and sarted to write something.
'Hinata can we talk after school.'

He hit her chair which made hinata to turn.
He gave her the paper which she just took.in a sec she gave him the paper back
'Sorry can't '

~after school~

Hinata was about to leave the class but naruto stopped her and dragged her to the back school.

"N..naruto what are you doing.?"
People were standing in circles.

"Hinata..i know i did you wrong and i'm really sorry. I hope you can forgive me "she stared at the ocean blue eyes...
"n..naruto i've already forgiven you since the beach right"

"I know..but..my apolagiez are nit enough for hurting a good girl like you sooo...as for my forgivness i can only do this for you" naruto winked at her making hinata confused.

Naruto who was standing in front of hinata moved to the side appearing a tall guy with black raven hair and a dark blush face.

"S..sasuke..?" Hinata stared at the two black eyes that's been staring her down.

Everybody was cheering when sasuke started to walk closer to hinata who was walking backwards but just then ino,sakura and karin pushed her forward making her bump into sasuke chest.

"S..sasuke i..i'm sorry " she didn't know where to face she then decided to look down.
Sasuke pulled her chin up making her face him.

"Hinata..i." just when sasuke was about to confess again "what do you want sasuke..you don't love right...i understand it was just a prank that day..i'm sorry for misunderstanding" she tried to pull her self out of sasuke grip.

He then pulled her closer .
"Hinata will yah please listen to me.." hinata was dumbfounded.. "fine but let me go first"
He let hinata out of his grip but not to far from him..
"Hinata..i know you confessed first but what about me? I was about to confess to that day..karin even helped me out and you just went and ruin it by confessing first."

"what about my confession to you huh? Do you know that it hurts a boy's pride when the girl they love confesses first.."
.......
..... 
......
"H..hah??!"
Hinata was left speachless with a thik of blush..
"Wha..what?..i " sasuke grabved the back of her head and kissed her deeply and gently. The kids were cheering and started taking picture of them..

 The kids were cheering and started taking picture of them

Sakura,karin and ino started walking towards them..
"Congrats hina " all three of them said.
"Guys..? Thank you..." hinata said gladly "yah know hiw it was to act " karin said facing a blushy uchiha. "Whatever..i owe you one"
"Hi i'm karin uzumaki naruto's cousin" "h..hi karin thnk you"
*******
*******
******* they were all talking their hearts out.

After sakura thank them she left the place with a broken heart but wished the best for them..hinata is her friend after all.

"Sakura-chan!" Naruto called out seeing her leave the crowed.
"Oh naruto it's juat you " she pouted."just me ? Huh...i'm sorry sakura you lost yoi chance "
"Hah why are you ap.." "but i won't give up on you sakura...i will make you fall in love with me" he winked at her and went back to the crowed leaving a speachless sakura who was just smiling "naruto..arigatou " she giggled.

"So where are we going" naruto asked to the two love birds.
"Why are you here limpface ?? I'm walking her home you take the damn car." "Wha..i can't talk to honey cause your dating her?"
"Yes limpface and stop calling her honey " the two of them stared to hold grip of their collar when hinata was sweatdropping
"G..guys.." naruto glared at the glaring sasuke and started to form a smirk he lets go of sasuke collar and them quicly grabbed hinata's hand and started running to his car..
"Damn you naruto !! Hinata just let go of his nasty hand or bite him!!"
Hinata looked back at the running sasuke
"sasuke....I love you sasuke !! This is for prank loving me " she yelled out she started to laugh and gave him a toung out she then started to run with naruto and a chasing sasuke behind them.

The end.
~       ♥♥      ~