chap 2: The misunderstanding..?

Hinata pov

Sighs...i'm so tired..i just got home ..i'll take a shower and then to work and then to the meeting...ugh i really hate this i mean i have no problem but my problem is Uchiha Sasuke.i bet he's definitly gonna make a move on sakura...and mby he'll bully me cause he hates me, but i won't stand back...
Well it's not like it's gonna be forever or something....ugh what am i even thinking...*beep* beep*beep* oh crap i'm gonna be late!!!......after that i went to the shop where i work and there was my mad boss waiting for me...we'll it's not like he will be mad at me for hours or even second's cause he can't get mad at me giggles ....compared with me and the others boss talks to me like we're really close.My part-time friend her Konan told me that boss actually is hitting on me..but i don't think so cause really who want's to hit on a girl like me ?! I bet no one would ,not even a dead man would come to me and ask me out.
---
-------------
Sighs.... i'm finally done OH !! i didn't ask the boss if i could leave early today shoot..."what's wrong?"Konan ask with a worried voice "oh nothing i..it's just i didn't ask the boss for leaving early today cause i have a project meeting" "well it's okay you go i'll take over and tell your little bossy later" "just stop already..okay i'm heading out now..bye and thanks btw" after that i went dashing to Sakura's home...

WAAaaw i found my self daydreaming about her house it's so huge and modern...i stoped with the daydreaming..I walked to the front door and saw that it was opend so i walked in as i walked i saw something i shouldn't have seen...my eyes widend...i saw SAKURA ON TOP OF SASUKE..WTH...oh no what do i do ??! "U..um h..hii d..did i disturb y..you guys" i looked at Sakura and she just smiled while i took a glance at Sasuke looking at me with shocked eyes."H..H..Hinata..? look it's not what you think she..." i stopped the converstation by saying " you're such a pervert" he looked at me with shocked eyes.
Is this the real Uchiha Sasuke ??!