chap 8 the confession.

Hinata pov

Do i like him?...
I went to school with these crazy
Thoughts that's been irritating me..
*bump*

"A..ah" i bump my head at something that feels hard at yet soft i looked up at the person who hugged me from bumping.

"Ohayo honey" my body's burning up i can feel that i'm turning red as i stare at the boy i really love

"N..naruto-k..kun o..ohayo" he stares down at me...'oh no if i stay like this i..i'll collaps' as i thought to my self.
I pushed him away not causing him to fall.
"I..i'm s.sorry" i ran away as fast as i can.
This..this is so embarrising.why can't i stop blushing this...is INSANE.!!!

Naruto pov

"H..hinata wait up!!!" I yelled but she didn't seem to hear.
I ran after her i grabbed her hand as i got closer to her.

"Honey what's wrong...are you sick? Your face looks really red"
"I..i'm fine thank's for worrying."
I stared at the beautifull lavender eyes

"H..honey i..i was wondering if you want to gooo o..on a d..date with me..?"

Hinata pov

D...date???!!!
"Date??..as..?" Oh no what am i asking he sees me as friend what am i exp..
"A date betweeeeen..c..couples.?"

I can't believe what i just heard

"C..couple.." i can't breath i just wanna cry and squeez him.

"Hinata i..i really like you..i know you prob.like me as a friend but...i liked you since you transferd to this school..i never talked to you bc.i didn't know how ..so..hinata what do you think?" People gathering in circels they were litsening to what naruto said.
They were all cheering for him and screeming at me to say yes.and some were jeolous.
"Hinata say yes already."
"This is so cute"
"You better say no bitch"
people were saying all kind of things.

I looked at everyone and noticed someone i know staring speechless at us more like jealousie...s..sakura? But i didn't care at all.

"Yes..yes!! i want to..i..i've liked you to since the beginning.and i.."
I got cut off
"Congrats limp face" he steppedd towards us as he claps his hand.
He then looked at me.
"Congrats hyuga" he stares at me with a expresionlessly face.
"T. Thank you s.."
"Thanks limp dick" naruto said with a big smile on his face i then had to laugh at his sillyness.

"Sakura~chan aren't you going to.." he let's go of me and walked towards sakura.
"Whatever idiot."she turned her head towards me then stared at me for a few seconds "congrats hina"
"A..thank you sakura" she rolled her eyes and went back to face naruto who was smiling.
What's her porb..
"So i'll be going then hyuga" sasuke said with his face down and then left.

What's his deal??
I regret that i thought that i actually liked him geez.

*ring*

"Honey let's go to claaas" naruto yelled.
I blushed as i ran into his arm which he opened for me to hug him.
"L..lets go" i said with sakura walking beside me with her head down.
What's wrong with sakura? I'm worried. Does she not like this?.

No what am i thinking??
She likes Sasuke.....
Likes him......why do i feel..uneasy...

"Honey?? Are you sure you're okay" i got snapped out of my thoughts by naruto angelic voice.
"Hmn..ofc i am this day is the best" i smiled as he smiled back.
"I'll catch up with you guys"
"Why what's wrong Sakura?" Naruto asked.

"Oh i..i have something to do..Naruto.." she said with her head up but eyes down.

"D..do you want me to come?"
N..naruto..?? Why does he..
"No!!..i told you i have something to do !!"
My ears..(sakura was yelling that her ears began to hurt XD)

"O..okay then..hinata and i will head up first..sa..kura"
He pulled me closer to his chest
Which made me fucking really blush.i stared at his eyes that were staring at sakura who was hanging her head down..

For some reason i..i don't feel..

Whatever he confessed his love to me.and now i'm dating him.
I'm just still to schoked from his confession...I love him..and he loves me......
After that we went to class.