Chapter 11:The first of the Legendary 9

Mike POV:

        I stepped back along with Justin. I was still confused as to what was happening, but from what I gathered Emily was entering some sort of super mode and it was triggered by Kevin's fall of the cliff. After her transformation was complete, I was stuned, standing in front of me was a totally different being. The girl they called Emily was now totally made of ice and her head came to a sharp point, I barley had time to examine the new form she had taken before she jumped of the edge of the cliff. The transformation had been so mesmirising I didn't notice Jac waking up he had gotten up just as emily went over the edge.

        "NO." Jac bellowed and before I could stop him he jumped after her.

        I swear I try everyday to keep Jac safe and he still manages to attract danger.

        I closed my eyes and waited for the all so familiar pull of my shadow jump but it never came. It was probably because of the restriction emily put to the blood that goes to my heart, I wasn't strong enough to jump and. Justin and I helplesley watched as they plummeted to their doom. After giving SR a good fight Emily started changing back and her flesh returned and the ice melted away from her structure. The energy it took to go into that super mode made her pass out..

         "NO" Justin and I said in unison as Emily, Kevin, SR, and Jac disappeared below the treetop canopies. There was a loud thud like a body hitting the ground and a couple of the trees near where everyone landed swayed back like a giant wind hit them.

        "I didnt have time to explain! I just wanted to explain." I said on the edge of tears. Justin looked at me with a confused face he probably was stumped as to why a heartless Pygmia would care for a Nix.

        Whoosh. Jac came up carrying Emily and Kevin and out of his back were two wings the top was jet black with a feathery white bottom stained with blood. He swooped up and landed on the ground roughly as he gasped for air. His wings retracted when he hit the ground and blood gushed out of his back i ripped off my shirt and pushed it in the new holes in his back eventually the bleeding ceased and he passed out. Jac was the worst but Emily and Kevin were no better. Kevin had blood spurting from his mouth and Emily was drained from the transformation and had a purple bump that was pulsing on her head. I felt like I could shadow jump once but it would most likely Incapacipate me for a certain amount of time.

        Guess I cant explain to Jac anymore. But if it means getting a step closer to His trust ill take it.

        "Justin gather everyone and bring them and im going to shadow jump to the infirmary."

        "How do i know your not tricking us into going to your Dark Kingdom." he said skeptically

        Honestley i dont have time for this.

        "Well then make time because were not going to end up in some dark dungeon becaise i trusted you."

        I looked over at him. "Justin how did you hear that i didnt say that out loud."

        "Yes you did, stop playing around."

        "Im telling you justin i didnt even move my lips" i argued.

        Justin looked like something clicked inside his brain. "Aw come on." Justin said obviously annoyed at something.

        Before i could ask him what it was he told me to go ahead and shadow jump. Once everbody was contacting someone at a certain point i jumped, however this time was different than usually, usually when i jump its like feeling a cool breeze, but this time it was like a vaccum as the air ripped around me and the team and I violently slamed the ground of the infirmary. All the nurses stared at us and before i slipped out of concioussness i saw Leonould Shockwave and the other council members walking twoards me.