Chapter 15: Nixes Core

Jac POV:

I was so done with putting up with this idiots attitude all the time. The only reason I didn't blow up on him until now was because I wanted to get on his sisters good side.

Emily tried to stop us from hitting each other by building up an ice wall between us, however I just intensified my fire aura and walked through the wall as if it were nothing.

I rushed toward Kevin, however he threw me across the water and into the base of the Statute of Liberty.

I looked around for my axe however my search was in vain as it was still on the main island. I decided to improvise and using my super strength I easily pulled a light post straight out of its base. I swung the light aiming for his head however he evaded it, this process repeated for a while until finally I lifted it high in the air and swiped downwards; Kevin dodged this one also, however at the last second he caught the end of the post. I expected him to pull it out of my hands but he did the opposite and brought it closer, lightning crackled over his body and he funneled it down the post. The electricity probably did not last more than a couple of seconds but it felt as it were an eternity. Eventually I managed to let go of the pole.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Back on mainland:

"You know we could help!" The twin with purple eyes yelled to Emily with a smug smile on his face.

"Yea as if I will let you guys get near my team mates." She said.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jac POV:

Kevin picked me up and slammed me hard hard on the ground.

I don't know what happened exactly however in that moment I felt as if I was drawing from a nuclear reactor inside myself. Energy tendrils wisped out of my skin and pushed Kevin off me. Instead of the cocky look Kevin just had on his face he now had a look of pure petrification. I grew a basketball sized orb of energy and used my mind to advance it toward Kevin.

**********************************************

Meanwhile back on mainland:

"Come on you have no choice but to trust us it doesn't take a genius to figure out neither you nor Mr. Brown Eyes over there cannot stop them." The purple eyed twin argued.

"No way! You could be out to get us and I am not taking that risk with my team."

BOOM!

"You know what, Fine, however if you harm any of them I will personally destroy you."

With that Justin unlocked the cuffs. The two disappeared towards the Statue of Liberty in a flash.

**********************************************

Jac POV:

There was no escape for Kevin as he watched the ball of plasma sail in his direction. Everything moved so fast it was not visible for human perceptivity. The purple eyed twin created a portal in front of the energy ball and the green eyed one made one behind the energy ball , this caused a repeating occurrence.