Chapter 14: Twins

(Pic is of twins)

Two Robbers POV:

        As the two thieves finished off the guards that were in their way they worked their way to the back of the bank. Once they got there one of them stood watch of the door, while the other one burned his way through the door separating them from the safe. The door was not built for the amount of energy this half blood was shooting out of his hand so it collapsed easily, the safe however did not go down as efortlessly as the door did.

        "Dude, hurry up the pure bloods are coming soon and I do not want to have a fight with them today." the robber guarding the door said.

        Finally after waiting for several minutes the safe door finally fell down with a heavy thump, as the energy shot through. These half blood's had twice the strength of a normal humans so they comfartably packed all the money on their backs and walked out the door. One of them made a portal which would take them back to their lair, however before they could do that another portal door opened.

        "Looks like we came just in time." one of the kids with dark hair and a creepy scar said while drawing two curved swords.

        The two robbers moved at blinding speed to the portal but the same kid with the creepy scar and swords anticapated this and quickly fired a lighting blast destroying the portal.

        "Kevin take it easy on them they might not be able to keep up with you after all they are only half bloods." a pretty girl with blue eyes and brown hair said.

        What do you think bro should we let them think they have a chance of defeating us or should we just beat them on the spot.

        "Good luck with that guys." the blue eyed girl said.

        "Wait how did you hear hear that." one of the robbers said shocked that some random pure blood could hear a mind link between him and his brother.

        "Before you guys try anything stupid you should know we have a fire Nix with us." she said pointing to Jac who flashed a small grin while twirling his Axe. "And one of us can go super mode." the same girl finished.

        The two robbers did not need to be told again they could feel the power emanating from the girl and the three other boys they knew even with their super speed they were sorely outmatched.

        "Raise your hands and show us your faces."

        The robbers slowly removed their masks...

        "Well what do you know, that's why you guys are not impaired." the girl said.

**************************************************************************************************************

Emily POV:

        When the robbers took off their masks standing in front of me were two identical looking kids, as if we didn't have enough on our plates than finding these two trouble makers trying to rob a bank. They both had a good height for however old they were, one of them had purple eyes and the other one had vibrant green eyes they both had brown hair that hung loosely in front of their eyes as if getting a hair cut was novelty for them, and under their eyes were three freckles.

        "Nice call." I said although I really wanted to know more about these two half bloods attacking the bank I knew I had to be responsible and take them to sensei first, ever since I went into super mode I was kind of looked at as the unspoken leader of our little band of heroes even though I hadn't told anyone else but the power that I felt after going into super mode was gone; the only thing that reminded me of the experience is my newly enhanced senses. I was brought back to reality as I herd an argument break out between Jac and Kevin again. I didn't know what they were arguing about this time but i figured it was something dum again.

        "What is your issue man honestly you are getting on my nerves." Jac said to kevin with red hot fingers.

        "Is it not obvious hothead, i'm tired of being in a group that has a Nix that could turn around and kill us all in  the blink of an eye." Kevin said. To the untrained eye this looked like a normal argument with my brother but i saw his little cues, meaning his fists balled up and he puts the inside of his arm on his sword.

        I was about to step in but then senseis voice echoed in my mind telling me to let them sort out whats betwenn them. Reluctantly I stepped back along with the twins and Justin and let them have their little scuffle.

        "IF YOU DONT LIKE ME BEING ON THE TEAM THEN I WONT BE ON THE TEAM. I'M ONLY ON THE TEAM TO FIND MY MOM THAT'S IT!"  Jac no longer had the red hot fingers instead it was now fire.

        Everything happened so fast that it was a blur. Kevin drew his swords and advanced, however Jac's Axe was already there to block this possibly lethal blow. The force of the two Nixes blades hitting was so powerful the twins and i fell back from the shockewave. Jac managed to get the swords between a hole in the end of the axe ant locked the swords in. Neither could get there weapon free so Kevin did the next best thing and threw the weapons with Jac at the end.He sailed into the bank and flew straight through, but managed to gain some control and twisted his body so his feet hit the wall and he bounced back at Kevin. Jac's fists were aimed at Kevin like superman but at the last moment my brother brought his hands up formed a fist and jumped the second the two Nixes fists made contact with each other there was a boom as the sound barrier broke and every window within a 1.5 mile radius shattered.

        Emily there getting more out of hand than I thought it would you can end the fight the fight now.

        I did not need to be told twice as I rushed to save New York city from these two bafoons.

**********************************************************************************************************

Dilfar POV:

        "Any new information Soilder." Dilfar said to the person standing in front of him.

        "No sir I have not seen anything new."

        "Oh I see." Dilfar paused for a moment and turned around with glowing black eyes. ""WELL THEN GET CLOSER TO THEM I NEED YOU TO DESTROY ALL OF THEM!" he yelled as he shot a small fraction of his dark matter at the Soilder.

        If it were not for the Solders powers he would have been destroyed right on the spot. There was a vacuum as the solider sucked up the energy and shot it upwards. Whether Dilfar knew he would be able to suck up the power blast so it did not hurt him was a mystery.

        Dilfar composed himself and spoke again. "Get more information and get it fast or you will face a similar fate as your parents."

        "Yes sir." the solider said tensing up at the mention of his parents.

        "Oh and be careful remeber the girl can go Super Mode."

        "That I saw, it was fun to see Silver Rhino get what he deserved."

        "I shall see you again and hopefully you have more information Mr. Dread."