Chapter 21: Final Battle

Kevin POV:

        The way I felt when I transformed was a feeling like no other, the power within me coursing through my vains was amazing. When I had finally changed back I could remember everything I did but I could not control my body in the lion form.

        I looked around and to my relief and surprise the whole team was laying in the ground including my sister and the twins we met in New York.

        "Emily!" I exclaimed.

        At first she wasn't waking up and I got scared for a moment however then slowly the her, the twins, and the rest of the team began arising.

        "Ugh where are we?" Mike said holding his head.

        Everyone had shackles on their wrists that were bolted to the ground using adamantium chains.

        When Mike looked at me I saw pure petrificaton in his eyes.

        "EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM KEVIN!" He screamed at everyone scurrying as far away as possible from me.

        "WAIT... guys dont listen to Mike i'm  fine now it was a dark matter fluid injected into me." I said.

        "You guys can trust him." Sensei said defending me.

        We all settled down a little and exchanged stories of what happened to us.

        "Wait one thing i'm not clear on is what in the world is Dark Matter ." Jac said.

        "You see in the beginning of your training with us remember I told you about the God like creatures that inhabited the earth and left to come back one day, well the one that turned evil used a special mixture called Dark Matter  to enhance his abilities however its side effect was it turns the injected wicked and not the cool wicked you kids use today I mean evil wicked. Dilfar used his own blood to recreate the matter and injected it into a special few of his soildiers, but it effects everyone diferentley. Obviously it caused Kevin to turn into a lion," Sensei expalained to Jac.

        There was a shuffle in a dark corner of the metal room and when I looked over to see who or what else was in here with us.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Jac POV:

        I was relived to finally be back with my team. I wouldn't admit it but I was scared out of my mind when I was alone.

        We all heard the noise in the corner of the room.

        "Jac" A faint whisper sounded from the same place.

        A hand reached out and everyone jumped back however I noticed the nails and immediatley ran to the corner and hugged the figure.

        "MOM!" I exclaimed overjoyed to see her after searching all these weeks.

        She looked up at me and returned my affection.

        Sensei came over and my mom slapped him across the face.

        "OW! What was that for?" Sensei yelled holding his face.

        "You were supposed to keep Jac safe Yen." She said sternly.

        "Fair enuogh but still ouch.' Sensei said still rubbing his face.

        The whole team was laughing so hard we were close to tears.