Chapter 6: Betrayal

Chapter 6:

Jac POV:

         As soon as I saw Mike leading the people who took my mom I totally lost my logic sense and dived head first out of the 8 story building I was in. A normal person would be flailing around like a fool but I'm a Nix and an angry one. I felt a satisfying smack as I hit my mark I blindly started punching at this person that I called my friend. He tried to get up but a right upper cut from me sent him into 2 trees and mean into. Once I found him he was standing up he looked at me with sorrow in his eyes he said

        "Listen Jac you don't under-"

        "DON'T UNDERSTAND I TRUSTED YOU WE WERE FRIENDS AND YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS!" I uprooted a tree and hurled it at him he moved at blinding speed out the way of the tree and towards me but I was ready and using his own momentum I punched him out cold and I'm pretty sure I broke his nose.

        I walked over to where the rest of the team was finishing up the soldiers.

        "Well Jac did you get out your anger" Emily asked me cautiously

        "Yea sorry I was... he... I mean... we were best friends" I said disappointed.

        "Its OK I knew you guys were close I always saw you together so..."Emily said with understanding in her voice

        "So what do we do with him I" asked not even looking at him. To be honest the rage I felt inside me was powerful enough to kill him, but a small part of me wanted him to have a good reason.

        "Put these on him" Emily tossed me a pair of handcuffs "Um not that I want to tell you how to do your job but i saw how fast and strong this guy was these are not going to hold him" I said doubting her.

        "Trust me Jac these bracelets are made of the one thing Pygmias or Nixes can not break or melt."

        "Okay"

        I clipped the handcuffs on him and Justin threw him over his shoulder like he was weight less. When the team and I walked through the gate. Everyone was cheering but then I stepped from behind them and the cheering ceased. Murmurs came from the crowd.

        Is that him? Is he going to hurt us?

        Children ran inside.

        "Whats going on?" I said confused.

        "Um nothing we'll explain later" Emily said obviously not wanting to bring up the topic.

        As we walked back to the "Hall" as they called it I stayed behind the team to avoid being pelted by an assortment of elements.

        "Okay what was that" I blurted out when I reached the safety of the training room.

        Mr. Yen told me he would explain it to me later and dropped the topic.

        "This was not the way I wished to start your first in day Nixton however the council would like to meet you."

        As soon as Mr. Yen uttered the words council the room temperature went cold and the atmosphere was filled with tension.

        Mr. Yen led me out the back of the building and to a mansion on the hill.

        "Jac you need to know these are the most powerful Nixes of there elements do not mess with them just answer there questions and it will be OK." Mr. Yen said obviously hating the idea of seeing the council.

        When i walked in there I saw three powerful looking adults two males and one female. The female introduced herself as Wendellin Aquish she had blue eyes and looked caring but I could automatically tell she had been in many battles and was not one to be messed with and she had beautiful brown wavy hair I could also tell that she was the water Nix. The first male looked like he was in charge of the council and he had grey eyes with black hair with a grimace that looked like it was plastered on his face I decided to avoid dis respecting him for fear of my life he introduced himself as Leonolud Shock-wave which was ironic because he was the lightning Nix. Then there was the last council man he looked exactly like the older version of Justin with his dirty blonde hair and caramel brown eyes he introduced himself as Ethan Quake Earth Nix council man.

        Before I could help myself I blurted out "Your Justin's Dad"

        Instead of killing me due to my lack of patience he laughed at me and said "Yes i am"

        "ENOUGH WITH THIS CHILD'S GAMES WE WILL ASK YOU QUESTIONS AND WILL RECEIVE ANSWERS " Councilmen Shock wave bellowed at me.

        "First question: are you a risk to Nix kind?" Council man Shock-wave said

        "Um I hope I'm not but I have not had a chance to use the extent of my abilities let alone learn how to control it." I said scared out of my mind.

        "Hmm" all the council members said.

        That was pretty much how the duration of the meeting went they all asked me series's of question linking to whether I was safe to have in Nixton. At the end they said that they would call me back to asses whether I would remain in Nixton.

        By the time I got back to the Hall it was already 11:30pm and I did not feel like facing the team so I resided in my room for the rest of the night showered and I went to sleep and immediately had a dream about a voice reading me some kind of prophecy.

The Assiadan Warrior shall lead them all,

Two of the darkness two of the same,

Five to end darkness reign,

This makes the legendary nine,

But to kill the darkness there must be sacrifice.

        I didn't know what the prophecy meant but all I could focus on was the Assiadan Warrior will lead them all.

        I promised myself I would train as hard as i could to rescue my mom and I would kill Dilfar.

*************************************************************************************************

Sorry its such a short chappie I have a severe case of writers block but the show must go on HOOHAH.