Chapter Thirty Seven

(Warning: Violent content)

I watched without flinching as they unchained him and dragged his limp body. He was brought to this metal bed and his wrists and ankles were securely strabbed, holding him immobile. Metal clamps were attached to his male part. Tinakpan ang mga mata niya ng tela, binuhusan ang katawan niya ng tubig, at nilagyan ng basang tuwalya sa ibabaw.

The wire from the metal clamps were connected to a small box that was placed beside the bed. There was a red rotary switch on the box and the man standing next to it rotated it. Callum let out an agonizing scream as his whole body convulsed.

I felt queasy in the inside as I watched but I didn't dare look away. I felt pity, yes. Pero nawawala iyon sa tuwing bumabalik sa isip ko ang pinagagawa nilang kababuyan sa akin. Gustong makita siyang nahihirapan katulad ng pagpapahirap nila sa akin. No matter how hard it was to watch, I didn't want to miss a single blink of any of it. The fears that once occupied my heart was replaced with hatred. It grew inside me like the flames from an erupting volcano. I wanted him to feel the pain he inflicted on me.

"Patikim pa lang yan, hayop ka!" Dad shouted at him in fury as he stood right next to the bed. "It hurts, doesn't it? That's the lowest voltage. Gusto mo bang malaman ang susunod ng mangyayari sa'yo? You'll feel indescribable pain, you will have your bones broken from muscle contractions."

Callum's chest heaved heavily and rapidly up and down. He gasped in pain, his whole body spasming and shuddering.

"Sinu-sino ang mga kasama mo? Was Raven a part of it too?" Dad asked.

Callum shook his head. "H—he wasn't a part of any of these."

Dad looked at the uniformed man who controlled the electric shock and then he nodded at him, giving him a cue. The man turned it up and Callum's whole body stiffened and shudder as the current travelled through his body.

"Sino sila? Sino ang mga kasama mo? I want you to tell me who they all are! Sinu-sino kayong mga bumaboy sa anak ko?" Dad demanded, his voice shook as tears started trickling down his eyes.

Callum's body continued to spasm and convulse. They kept the machine on. "I... I was the only one who touched her..."

My fingers clenched into tight fists on my lap at his confession. Kahit na alam ko na siya ang bumaboy sa akin, I wanted to claw him everytime I hear it from him. My heart felt like it wanted to erupt. Gusto kong magwala. Gusto ko siyang sugurin at ilabas ang lahat ng galit ko.

Dad gave the man a cue to turn up the electricity.

Dad asked with jaw clenched. "Are you telling me that my daughter is lying? Marami kayo. Tell me now or this can go on for hours. Hindi kita titigilan! Mamamatay ka dito. You will die a slow, agonizing death. I bet that doesn't feel good, does it?"

His spasmed even harder when the machine was turned up. There were foams coming out of his mouth and I could even see small smoke coming from him. They were burning him from the inside.

"Kaya kong magkapademonyo para sa anak ko. Kaya kong pumatay. Huwag mong subukan ang pasensya ko. I will stop at nothing to give my daughter the justice she deserves." Sabi ni Dad.

His body slumped against the metal frame when they turned off the machine.

"Now answer me, you fucker. Sinu-sino sila?"

"Ako lang! Ako lang ang gumalawa sa kanya! Maraming tauhan si Dad but I didn't let them touch her. It was just me. Parte ng plano namin ang mabuntis siya. I wanted to do to you what you did to my sister through your daughter!" Naghahabol-hiningang sabi niya.