Chapter Twelve

"Inhibitions are not allowed inside this door. " He said, leaned against the door frame to his room. He stared at me with his vandablack eyes sultry with suggestion, a teasing smile playing on his lips. "Are you ready for this?"
I swallowed, tensing my spine straight. I tried to look more confident than how I felt.

"Yes..."

He cupped my face and pressed a gentle kiss on my forehead. "I'm glad that you want to explore your sexuality but there's no pressure. You don't have to force yourself. You don't need to do anything you're not comfortable with."

A smile broke across my lips. "I trust you, Callum. I know you wouldn't cause me harm."

"Never." He said with a wild glint shining in his eyes, his lips remained curved into a smile. His face lowered to my face and then I felt the warmth of his lips on mine.He tasted of every dark dream I'd ever dreamt of.

He pulled away and started to walking backwards, not taking his eyes off me. He held me by the hand. I watched him, speechless, as he pulled me into the room. It was as if I was being sucked into a dimension I didn't know. I could have stop this with my will but there was no choice. Not if I was there to heal. Stopping it would have. Stopped the healing

This was Callum and I trusted him. I felt the wounds and memories relax and lose their memory charge. I trusted him.

"This, in this room, is a world where you can be whatever you want. Audrey. Do you understand? "He asked.

I nodded my head.

"Do you know what you're getting yourself into?"He looked a little worried as he tucked my hair behind my ear.

"I know. I've read Fifty Shades... "I joked, trying to lift serious mood a little.

"Audrey... "He moaned, chuckling a little and pulling my head to him to give me a kiss.

"So you want an S and M relationship? "

I bit my bottom lip. "I don't know really know what I want."

"You know, I've been in that kind of relationship way back in med school. I was doing some research and I supplemented it with a bit hands-on experimenting. A friend introduced me to that kind of practice." He brought my hands to my lips and kissed my knuckles. "She willingly helped me with my research. It's a lifestyle for her, she just loved it. The first time I ever did it, she asked me to put a collar around her neck and hold the leash attached to it. She asked me to walk her out the back of the house just like the bitch she was. She walked on all fours, completely naked as I held the leash. It felt weird at first but the more we did it, the more I got used to it."

"Did you... Did you like it?" I timidly asked, curiosity taking over me.

He shrugged his shoulder. "I wouldn't say I liked it but I don't hate either. I never went back to that kind of practice after my research. Well, until now. Hindi ko akalain na magagamit ko sa ganitong paraan ang natutunan no noon sa research ko."

"If you're not comfortable, we can just forget about this..." I swallowed.

"We have to learn this together. Audrey. I want to give what you want." He looked me in the eyes. "You have to be vocal. What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to take in complete control of me. I want to be used, just an object for pleasure." I said in a tiny voice.

He stepped forward, pinching my chin between his two fingers. He sealed a quick, soft kiss on my lips and then his eyes shifted into a different hue of black. As if there was some switch inside him and it suddenly turned on.