~LEMON~

And here we are.

I HAD TO READ FRIGGIN TUTORIALS ON THIS. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO WRITE ONE. I'M NOT EVEN EIGHTEEN YET, FOR JASHIN'S SAKE, DON'T JUDGE ME IF THIS SUCKS BALLS.

Don't believe me? Links I used (I HAVE NEVER READ ANYTHING SO THOROUGHLY):

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/1473999/1/Lemon-Tutorial

http://naked-toes.deviantart.com/art/Ten-Rules-to-Writing-Lemons-331378577

It's been a prologue, 36 chapters and an epilogue, so I thought my dear, faithful readers deserved a lemon for all they've been through.

Keep in mind, it's my very first lemon, so if it sucks... gomenasai! xD I'll try my best to make it as... er... erotic as possible. That's one way to put it. xD

And oh yes. I am doing this at 2 am in the morning because ftw. [:

Okay, I've been stalling for too long, here we go.

~~~~~

~Two Years After Yukari Awoke (I know the timeline of my story to the actual canon anime/manga is incorrect, but bear with me)~

Yukari sighed as she entered her home, late at night, to find that all of the lights were still off, leaving the house doused in shadows. She had just come home from work; she and Deidara both still worked with the Akatsuki, but they rotated shifts, one staying to take care of their home while the other was gone. When they weren't busy working with the rogue organization, they tended to work together at a restaurant in Yumegakure.

She'd just finished taking care of a few assassination jobs with quite a few high lords in the Land of Water, having had to travel over very wide expanses to many enemies of the people who would always be her family.

Kicking off her shoes, Yukari stretched her arms to the cieling and slipped out of her cloak, hanging it on the hooks beside the doorway.

"Dei-kun's probably still at work," she murmured to herself, lazily stalking into the kitchen. "Yume's Grill usually runs pretty late, especially on Saturdays. I haven't had dinner yet, so... I suppose I'll just eat a snack by myself." Opening the refridgerator, she took out an apple and decided it was more than enough to satiate her miniscule hunger, rinsing the skin under running water from the sink before taking a large bite out of the fruit. She let out another sigh as she chewed slowly, her mind wandering far elsewhere.