Your Guardian Angel [16]

16: Spiraling and Encircling....

My nails dug into the edge of Reed's shoulder blades, as the click of her heels rung in the tense air. I sunk deeper into the grasp that felt so safe and right.

She circled our attached bodies while analyzing us both.

Cold fingers wrapped around my shoulders as I was pulled away from Reed.

He came toward me but my mother faced her palm to him and this invisible barrier was pulled up and let him be three feet away from me.

I looked at him with pleading eyes and he just reflected the pain.

The only person I turned to now was Luke. His hard face fell when I looked at him.

Her nails pierced my skin drawing blood, making it trickle down my arm slowly as her teeth stretched and plunged into my neck. I cried out in pain as the world around me became a hazy blur of colors that made no movement. She bit deeper as something laced itself with my blood, burning from inside out. Once again I screamed as she held tighter. My eyes watered as she laughed against my skin.

Moments flashed before my eyes from when I was truly happy. Moments consisting of being with my father most of the time, and of being in the park swing getting higher every time as the sun set to taint the sky with vibrant colors filled with life and meaning. And I just wished I could set with the sun and never rise until its rays of light illuminated the path that I now step on.

But now my path has come to fade away as blotches of black appeared in my eyesight enabling to see where I must step. The last tear rolled down my tear stained face as I was over come by the sea of darkness that swallowed me whole into the cold abyss of nothing but a chilling pain and never ending numbness...

Luke's POV:

I couldn't watch anymore as she yelled for help, and Gabe yelled at me to help her since Valerie pulled her hand up to block him.

Her beautiful calm eyes slowly lost the light that twinkled behind them.

My heartbeat pounded against my ribs for her. Every ounce of me wanted to go help her but I was still part angel and that small smidge of trait disabled me to step further to help her.

She cried once more in agony as her mother sunk her teeth deeper into her pale translucent skin.

I could see her veins turn silver as the venom spread through her withering body. Even now as she is dying her body has a glow to it, and she shown with so much grace that her mother envied so much of.

Her last tear spilled over the rim of her tightly closed eyelids, in unison with my own tear.

Her lips paled and she went limp in the grasp of her mother.

Valerie let her go and I could see he lifeless body fall, and I forced my numb feet to catch her and I did just in time. I held her half naked hallow body to my chest. Her skin no longer gave me tingles when contact was made nor did it make a wave of heat spread, right now it just touched my skin like food touched a plate, nothing special.

Gabriel was hovering over us; paralyzed in the shock of everything. He just stared at her face as tears brimmed in the rim of his blue eyes. When they spilled over his knees buckled and he fell. He gulped and stretched his hand to cup her pale face.

Tears spilled from both of us. Never would I have thought that such a girl could make me cry so much.

Her soft face looked asleep and I softly kissed her cold forehead.

I picked her up and set her on the messy bed; her head met the pillow and she still had a small sparkling tear rested on her left cheek.

I pecked her lips and moved away.

A loud cruel laugh rang throughout the room and I felt my body shiver and tense as she laughed louder.

I looked up at Valerie, her hair down her back as he mouth was wide open.

Fury grew in me as the room tensed. She continued laughing. I stalked over to her wrapped by hands along he slender neck, as I picked her up of the floor. She didn't stop laughing but her hands did go around my own. I smiled as he face began to get red, and blotchy as purple made an appearance. A strong hand urgently tapped my shoulder as I turned to look at Gabe. I let her go as she fell on the floor coughing and clutching her neck.

"What?" I asked, his eyes were wide with shock and he looked at Schkyler's body.

At first I didn't get what it was but then I saw something glow from her right hip. The light was a deep intense soft purple, like her eye color.

We both walked over and saw that her tattoo was sprouting more onto her body. Spiraling and encircling her skin, making intricate designed of such a beautiful drawing.

I went to touch it but Gabe's hand restrained me.

I looked at him and from my peripheral vision I saw her chest heave.

My heart stopped, it can't be...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry its short but i'll post soon enough if you guys vote and comment and also this chapter goes out too.............

maddogcutie and raquel104!!! thanks for commenting!!!!!!!!!!

and people i need some help, have some serious righters block and i hate it.....