Your Guardian Angel [13]

13: Drag Me To Hell

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" I yelled from in between the guys, they didn't even acknowledge me put pushed themselves onto each other, squishing me in the process.

I yelped lightly and they snapped their heads at me and when they saw me their faces softened and they took a step back giving me room but not much of it.

"Stay away from her, if you dare touch h-" Reed was cut off because Luke started laughing.

"Oh what are you going to do...hurt me" he faked a scared voice "Please, save that bullshit for someone else. And if I wanted to, I'll touch her as much as I want, I'll show you." Before I took his words into meaning, Luke pulled me into him, my back meeting with his hard chest, as his fingers drew circled on the inner part of my thigh and my hip. His head rested on my shoulder and his arms were woven around my body, pulling me to him. Every time I tried to pull away his grip tightened and by the time I gave up we were almost morphed into one.

I could see Reed fuming, if I wasn't in the middle he would have jumped at him.

Luke's gliding fingertips sent waves of pain and pleasure at the same time, I wanted to moan, but I bit my bottom lip and let it stay hidden. He pressed me harder into him, and his nose grazed my neck making me shiver, and I felt his chest rumble, as he chuckled.

I felt his breath tickle my neck, and I knew he was about to kiss my neck but someone cleared their throat causing him to sigh in frustration and push me forcefully into Reed.

He caught me swiftly and if he wasn't there I would have fallen flat on my face, he grabbed me and was about to launch at Luke but I held onto him tightly.

After a while I felt him hug back, he mumbled incoherent words to my hair and laid a small kiss upon it before I felt nauseous, my head reeling from whatever happened.

I pulled away from Reed to find myself in totally different scenery.

I was in a bedroom, it was a suite with everything white and black and little details of red.

There where high ceilings with large windows made as walls that let the storm come clean like a Plasma screen; I could see miles away the grey cumulonimbus clouds bringing the rain and thunderstorm toward us. The bed was an emperor bed, one of the largest and its bedding was a black silk that clung onto its edges and let lose at the hem.

He had vibrant red roses placed by the bed.

Outside where black couches, white carpet, black; white; and red kitchen, and most importantly he had the largest bathroom ever, everything was black which gave off the feeling of being in a cave, and the tub was a Jacuzzi, the shower was the size of a regular living room but it had head faucets everywhere in every angle possible, and vanity sink and mirrors, and a do-it-all toilet - the ones that you press a button and I cleans your ass!

But this was only one part of the house, if you could call it that.

I turned toward him to find him sitting on the couch hunched over head in his hands. I walked over to him and sat right beside him rubbing his back and tracing little patterns on it. He looked at me and searched in my eyes for something but I didn't know if he found it because he clenched his jaw and unclenched it. He sat up and a smile spread across his face letting it beam in happiness. I smiled at his smile.

"Why don't we watch a scary movie with hot dogs, popcorn, chips and all that good stuff of life?"

"Sounds good to me!"

~

We were watching Drag Me to Hell, right in the beginning when the boy was screaming for mercy as he was being brought to hell.