Your Guardian Angel [11]

11: The Moonlight...

I was completely glued to my seat, my nerves shot and stiff.

I gulped, as my heart sped again. I stared at him with my lips slightly ajar and my eyes wide with shock.

My heart beat thudded loudly in my ears, and I suddenly felt like all the air was taken away. I felt light headed and things seem to blur and shift.

Next thing I new I blacked out.

~

When I woke up it was already dark and the moonlight spilled over the hood of the car and onto my lap. I sat up tense as I remembered this afternoon. I looked around and noticed I was all alone in the car with FooFii.

I looked out the window, the scenery looked so familiar but I couldn't tell where I was.

But most importantly where the hell was Aiden?

I slowly stepped out of my car, and walked over to the old rusty abandoned barn, that was already withering. I felt the earth squish under me as I walked. I walked into the old barn and looked around.

"Aid? Aiden?" I called. My voice trembled as a memory slipped and I knew where I was.

Flashback:

I ran inside the big barn, my heart pounding, while my stomach gave summersaults. I hid behind the old dusted crate. That's when I heard the footsteps coming towards me. I covered my mouth, and stayed quiet as I saw the small specks of dust dance in midair.

"Oh where could you be?" asked the man.

I suppressed a small giggle as I recognized the voice.

Daddy.

I felt my heart drop, and come back up to realize that daddy was right in front of me.

I felt a smile crawl over my lips.

Daddy smiled, and he picked me up and placed me onto his hip.

End of Flashback

I was pulled out of my mental memory when I heard my name being called.

I turned around to see a shadow, stretched out, coming to me from the halfway closed doors. I ran behind the same crate, looking through the small cracks to see who it was.

It was Aiden. I got up and walked to him, he looked at me with the same cocky smile. I smiled back. When I reached him I asked the only question on my mind:

"Why did you take me here?"

"You don't remember this place?"

"Yeah, I remember the memories of when I was little and stuff."

"Nothing else?"

"No. Why?"

He looked into my eyes for a long time.

"You don't know what you are, do you?"

"What are you talking about?"

He just stared.

"They never told you." He said quietly.

"Who are you talking about?"

"Did they even mention your brother?"

I was the one who stared into his eyes.

He stared right back.

"I don't think I hear you. Did you say; did you even pay attention to your mother?"

"No, I said did they even mention your brother?"

"What brother, you're a lair, about all of this, I don't have a brother, and this barn was when I came here with my dad. What are you talking about?"

"Please tell me you father told you about the Creation Story, NOT the one they teach in school."

"What does that have to do with anything?" I ask.

He sighed, and his hands scrubbed his face and then receded into his hair. And that's when he looked at me and his eyes were this bright crimson, I saw him bare his teeth, and then he lunged at me.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

exactly i LOVE you guys!!!!

hearing Ride by Ciara makes me wanna dance very sexually.....but i wont my moms is like beside me....eah it would be awkward...