Your Guardian Angel [3]

3: D Day...

I quickly changed and went to bed as Veronica accompanied me, and since sleep didn't come too quickly we made small talk but soon enough her words slurred and her breathing was at an even pace as she fell into sleep.

I smiled and turned over, facing the balcony doors as the moon seeped through the doors and spilled itself onto the dark carpet. The moon was big tonight and beautiful.

It was last image I had before the rhythmic snoring of Veronica let e fall into a dreamless sleep...

~

Veronica was the one to wake me up saying that we were going to be late.

I grumbled out of bed and walked over to my bathroom and washed my mouth, peed, took a shower, and all that good stuff.

I came out in a towel while Veronica did what I did. I breakfast while Veronica finished up in my room.

When we left it was 7:21, school starts at 8 so we had plenty of time.

When we got to school everyone was around their cliques:

• Jocks

• Cheerleaders

• Emos

• Goths

• Preppy

• Geeks

• Computer Nerds

• Hippies

• Juvies

• Potheads

• and Badasses

A lot of cliques and a lot of bullshit and drama I have to take.

But as I passed by all I heard was all this gossiping about either the new teacher or the new student. Either way they were supposedly dudes.

By the time I entered the building we learned that they were both hot and the teacher was young, and the boys name was Aiden Knight. And the teacher was Mr. Blake, and that he taught Algebra HR, which I happen to be in.

I went to my locker: 338. And put my combo: 17-35-13. Veronica was right next to mines. Our lockers were tainted a navy blue.

I took my books for my three classes of the day. Our schedule consists of four periods a day, 8 alphabetical days [A-H Days]. Each period lasting 80 minutes - this is great to sleep. And we have each class every other day. So one day I only have 4 classes, the next day I any have 3 classes/periods and 1 period of "Silent Reading" which is just a study to do homework or whatever it is.

Today was D Day, which I have Spanish HL [Heritage]; Art; and Algebra. My Studies are in room 202 and 204.

I walked into my first class ready to learn something new! SIKE!!! I plugged my headphones and took out my phone to text Veronica since we were in the same class, but we were seated alphabetically, and I was 'B' and she was 'M'.

When class started I put the music and one of my favorite songs came on, Rooftops by the Lostprophets.

I began texting when class started and the teacher, Sra. Juarbe, a tall slender woman that is 6 months pregnant. She is the cutest person I have ever seen.

Spanish was annoying they kept talking about the new student and how hot he is and also about the teacher. Ewe!

The bell rang and we left to home room. Veronica and I had homeroom together which was awesome. They gave the announcement s and whatever while we sat in the back corner by ourselves. The bell rang and I had Veronica in my next class, Art.

Mrs. Lox was the craziest person ever. She's a hippie and she owns this booger green car like the one from Scooby Doo. She also happens to be pale. As in deadly pale, EDWARD CULLEN pale. Art is the only class I participate in. I love art it's beautiful. Hopefully nothing will ruin this class.

I spoke too soon; they began chatting about the same thing in Spanish. Good thing I was actually allowed to have my iPod out.

That class ended too soon. And I had math, the new teacher.

GREAT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT AND VOTE

OR

VOTE AND COMMENT

DONT CARE! JUST DO! :D

her cloths too:

at the club

http://www.polyvore.com/club_will_scream/set?id=16935489

at school:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=16933303

Veronica:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=16937653