Your Guardian Angel [4]

4: Just Remember You Asked For It!

I walked into 7th block, tired and half asleep. I walked all the way to the back corner, passing almost half of the class.

When I sat, people were crowded around the newest and cutest couple: Alexis Marx and Zachary Abele. I had to admit Alexis was beautiful, she had these big brown dazzling eyes and this dark auburn hair that framed her head perfectly. And Zachary was hot, he was tall and he had jet black spiked hair and his smile, it was always genuine to everyone. Whether he was serious or not he was down right sexy.

They were happy together every time they looked at each other he would always kiss her and smile that heart-stopping smile of his.

The late bell rang. Three minutes later, the teacher showed up. Every girl in the room swooned, and I heard a light hearted chuckle erupt from the front of the room.

That's when I decided to look up. My eyes were glued to the teacher.

Oh no...

He was tall, and his muscles ripped out of his white tight shirt with every movement that he made. His dirty blonde hair was tousled into a cute mess that worked for him. His eyes were a pale blue. His lips were a soft pink and they were slightly puffy.

It was him!

I stared at him with awe. And the rest of the girls did too. He looked at every one of us and before I knew it his eyes were on me.

His eyes flashed in recognition before he turned to the class, trying to ignore me but failing.

I flushed but didn't look away. We were locked in each others gaze for an eternity, until someone coughed loud enough for him to look away.

"Hello everyone, I am Mr. Blake, Reed Blake. Could everyone stand in front of the class. Please." He said firmly.

Everyone got up and stood while I sat crossed legged at his desk. He began calling names to sit in their assigned seat.

"Zachary Abele, first row first seat." Zack grunted but did as he was told. "Behind, Tiara Alcanzo," Tiara, was a tall chick with glasses and curly brown hair, got up and sat behind Zack. "Then comes Gabby Alvarado," Gabby was drop-dead gorgeous, she had naturally straight black hair and the most intense eyes, and she always stood up for what was right to her. She sat down without a word and looked out the window, as if longing to go outside. "Next is Sch-Schkyler? Schkyler Baze. Did I say that right?" he asked 'Schkyler', if you don't know that's me.

His eyes looked at me before he began looking elsewhere.

I didn't answer him though. He kept looking for me until Oliver Ridley spoke up.

"The chick on the desk." He informed the teacher, heads turned, and a small smile spread across his face.

"Oh well, how you say it?" he asked.

"Just call me Sky, everyone else does."

"Yeah, or Whore is enough." whispered Annabel. The Queen B, which was perfectly true, Queen Bitch! God she is so annoying.

I hopped of the desk I spun on my heels, "Excuse me?"

"Oh nothing...whore." She sauntered and the girls around her snickered.

"Take it back. Now." My voice, having the scary calmness to it.

"Make me." She pressed, standing in front of me. Even with heels I was still shorter then her.

"Just remember you asked for it." I said

"Wha..." she didn't get to finish because I punched her, square in the face.

Some people laughed others cheered and most were in awe, especially her posse.

I shook my hand violently, my knuckles were screaming at me in pain. The bracelets clinking every time they met.

Suddenly this force was dragging me out of the room and into the nearest bathroom, thankfully it was the chicks.

The person grabbed me by the waist and sat me down on the sink.

I looked up to find the teacher. Mr. Blake?

"Yes?" he responded.

Did I say that out loud?

"What is it Sky?" he paced looking for something, frantically.

"What are you looking for?"

"The damn first aid kit?" he snapped.

"It's behind the last stall." I stated. He went to the last stall and a couple seconds later came out with the first aid kit.

"Thanks, give me your hand." He ordered and I did. His hands, bigger than mine, were warm and soft; he took them in his gently and placed them under the water for a minute when he began to massage them slowly. The water seeped through my wounds and prickled them.

I hadn't notice I was bleeding until the stale dry smell hit my nose and the water was turning into a pale rosy color.

He took my hand out and he began working on the single slit I had as a wound. It was deep and it hurt as hell.

"The fucking nose ring did this, stupid piercings." He stated seething inside.

"It's not a big deal, calm down."

He looked up at me and that's when I noticed how close we were. Like really close, his hips were settled in between my legs and our foreheads were barely touching. His smell drifted up my nostrils and lingered in my head forever, his smell was manly and musky. The room seemed to get hot all the sudden and I felt breathless, and claustrophobic.

It didn't look like he noticed but by the time he was done and he had already cleaned up the bell rang. I muttered thanks as I got of the sink and onto my heels.

Well this was an exciting period.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

that whore!!! but anyways comment and vote lovelies!!

xoxoxoxoxoxo ~Ashlie