Your Guardian Angel [14]

14: His fingertips brushed my skin ever so slightly....

I jumped off of Reed reluctantly and looked at Aiden. His beautiful face was grief stricken. His eyes held sadness in them, it looked like he was on the verge of tears.

My heart dropped. How in the world could I hurt such a person?

I took a step forward, and he took a step away from me, making someone yelp in pain.

Someone smacked his back and his lips formed a flawless smile. He looked behind his shoulder and rolled his eyes at the person, my heart beaten with a pang of jealousy, as he stared down at the person.

"Asshole!" said the person behind him.

That voice sounded so familiar.

Aiden chuckled lightly and turned around toward her and began whispering something in her ear, which made her laugh and nod simultaneously.

Her laugh rung around us and descended into the depth of the house.

He looked at her and then he kissed her, on the lips!

My heart dropped so low it rose back up in China.

The kiss was long and sweet and passionate, my heart thudded loudly in my ears that I believe even Reed heard it because he pulled me close to his chest and dug his face into my neck, as he whispered soothing words to me.

But all I did was shake my head in denial, as Aiden turned toward us and had a smile plastered all over his face, causing me to growl under my breath.

When I saw her I wanted to scream really loudly and punch the walls. It was Veronica, a smile on her face and her eyes held such happiness that I could never possibly take away from her. My heart was broken into many pieces.

When our eyes met she squealed ran towards me, making me smile and catch her in mid air. She wrapped her legs around my hips as I clutched her ass to keep her in place.

"Bitch! I missed you!" she said to me.

I couldn't even answer she looked so cute with her dark skinny jeans; black tube top; and leather jacket. Her black shiny hair cascaded down her shoulders and onto her breasts. Her lips were red and puffy. Her eyes excited. I dropped her slowly and hugged her small waist while she hugged my neck. Aiden grunted behind her and I opened my eyes to meet his, he was so sure of himself, so pleased with whatever was going on his mind...

~

We were all sitting together on the couch watching Drag Me to Hell, and I was sitting on Reed's lap as my head rested on his shoulder. His arms were wounded around me holding me close to his warm chest.

Aiden had his head on Veronica's lap while her fingers tussled with his hair softly.

Things were like this for a while until the people in the movie began the ritual, which was when Aiden and V decided to get entangled in each other.

He slowly picked her up and sat her on his lap, while they shared a very heated kiss. His fingertips roamed her exposed back while hers ran through his hair. Reed slipped his arms under my calves and my back. I looked at him weird but draped my arms around his neck. He picked me up and carried me bridal style to the bedroom.

When we walked in FooFii was sleeping on the pillow on the floor that I had set for him or her...it. Reed set me on the bed, his body hovering centimeters above mine, he was placed between my legs.

I looked up at his angelic face and the way he looked at me was so special and full of love that at that moment I felt my body tense with a yearning to have him, almost like a craving for him. My heart beating loudly in my chest banging its way out of my rib cage. I felt his breath breathe upon my face to then spread across it and tickle my nose, it smelled like mint.

He looked down at us as our lips merely brushed each others and I could feel that craving grow as little specs of color were painted behind my eyelids, pressing my self into his warm chest. I wanted to kiss him but he just brushed our lips together never really embracing each other.

At this time I couldn't take it anymore so I brought us together.

The kiss was passionate and full of lust, and he kept going and I silently thanked God because I didn't want him to ever stop.

Every touch every kiss gave me tingles of pleasure as they painted vibrant colors behind my closed eyes. His soft fingers hovered over my skin creating goose bumps in its path. This made me moan involuntarily, as I dug my nails into his soft ripped back.

The kiss lasted for a while as well as our touching. His lips were warm and moist as he nibbled on my bottom lip. My legs tightened and compressed themselves to him. Just as he licked my lips I pulled away from him but his lips continued onto my neck.

My fingers laced themselves with his sandy blonde soft hair, as his lips placed soft kisses lower and lower each time until there was a tender spot that made me grasp him closer and a moan rose up.

I felt his lips turn up in a smile against my skin, and he began teasing me. Kissing the spot; grazing it with the tip of his nose or teeth; or biting it; all of this drove me crazy.

"Stop it!" I moaned, "Reed!" I dug deeper into his shoulder blades and pressed harder into him, arching my back. I felt him tense at the moan of his name. He kept teasing, so I flipped us over so I was on top making my hair fall swiftly by the side of my face.

He smiled at me as I straddled his hips, and he ran his hands over my skin. The feeling came to me like a tidal wave, it was hard but soothing and it gave me shivers all round, the feeling was so great that I gasped. And I involuntarily grasped the closes thing to me which was Reeds pants.

He shivered and moaned slightly.

I felt a bulge grow beneath me and I smiled in satisfaction.

Reed's hands tightened around the band of my short shorts as he pulled them lower until they were under my butt and almost down my calves; the movement was smooth and agile.

My nerves were on end as he sat up and pulled me so close our bodies molded into each other perfectly. I played with the hem of his pant as he did with my shirt until he tore mine's off.

I giggled excitedly, while a flawless smile appeared on his lips.

Then there was a loud thunder clap and I laughed out loud as the lights fused out and everything seemed more eerie and quiet.

We were so wrapped up in each other that I didn't even notice the amount of quietness that hung over our heads. Veronica and Aiden were weirdly silent.

I felt a chilling coldness run up the length of my spine, making me shiver. Reed's hands tightened around me as I felt a presence coming from behind me.

I tensed as a cold but warm hand felt my lower torso and moving my hair from behind my back slowly. His fingertips brushed my skin ever so slightly that I felt like my body was burning and cooling, the feeling gave me both pain and pleasure and I absentmindedly leaned into it craving more as a black haze covered my sight and every nerve was screaming for more while my mind screamed otherwise.

Soft lips pressed against the arch of my neck sending more waves of this feeling that I just wanted more of.

"Come with me." whispered the voice. Those words were enough for me to bit my bottom lip and moan an acceptance...

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

who do you think it is?????????

comment and vote