Your Guardian Angel [15]

15: Kiss me...

I felt his lips curl against my pallid skin as the rain smacked onto the large clear windows of the bedroom.

I moaned again as he played with the black lacy strap of my bra, taking it softly from my shoulders and letting it fall gently to the side of my arm.

He trailed kisses along the path of the bra strap, and when he came up and kissed me tenderly behind my ear I gasped as a river of pleasure and pain spilled into my veins. I bit my lip as I leaned into him.

His arms around me tightened as he breathed in my hair and pulled us together. I felt his grip tightened even more when a moan was able to escape. And I felt him with every inch in my back, as he felt me and kissed my back with pulsating kisses that made me yearn for him more.

"Kiss me." he whispered.

So I turned around within his grasp. My eyes were closed and I felt his arms wrap around me even tighter. I felt his lips brush mines and I gasped loudly. The feeling was beautiful and intoxicating and every piece of me screamed for it.

My hands grabbed onto the sleeves of his shirt as I pulled him closer. Our breaths were hard and uneven, but they were taken together. Our noses where touching slightly as he set me on the soft covers of the bed. His body was suspended over mine and I pushed him over so I was on top, but before I could open my eyes soft lips met mine and I exploded. I felt my body heat and my heart beat as his hands cupped my ass and pushed me onto him.

The kiss was like a dead lily that was bloomed into life and I loved every part of it. I moaned against his lips and he pushed me closer. I felt light headed as he took all my air away so I pulled away but he quickly took my neck into the kiss fest.

He kissed me so delicately, like he was afraid I would break.

I played with the hem of his shirt before pulling it off of him. I felt his chest with it's every groove and edge that it had. He moaned into the air.

"Sky. Schkyler." said a different voice. It was Reed.

"Don't listen to him!" whispered the other voice angrily.

"Please Schkyler. Just please come with me, at least open your eyes!" Reed pleaded with me.

The least I could do is open my eyes, but the most I could do is go with him, he'd never hurt me.

I slowly was pulling away but the voice wouldn't let me.

"Get off." I pushed hard onto his chest but he had an iron grip on my lower back. "Reed." I held my hand to him, and in matter of a few second a warm soft hand encircled mine and pulled me to them. I crashed onto the naked hot chest of Reed as he held me close to him.

My eyes crept to the bed to find Luke. My heart rang loudly as I saw his face, the moment we shared was suddenly disgusting to me and I felt like I was going to revisit my lunch.

I dug my face into Reed's chest and he held on tighter as I cried silently.

"You fucking bastard! How could you hurt her? You just wait 'til dad hears about this!"

"Oh my god let me go hide before he finds me!" he said sarcastically. "What is he gonna do? Send me to hell? Guess what I own the place!"

"What?" my voice was low so hoarse that even I couldn't really hear it.

"Oh I forgot the little baby doesn't know." he said looking at me. Suddenly he appeared before me. "Me, I'm Lucifer. Luke is a shortened version."

"The one that fell from heaven." I stated. "You're the devil!"

"I take it as a compliment." he said bored. "I remember so well when you were a small child, lively little thing and very mischievous too. You loved to set things on fire, and the first time I brought you to hell the first thing you said was this place needs color. I remember so well. You were wearing a dull blue dress your hair in a small ponytail and your beautiful purple eyes of royalty. I new at that very moment that you were to be mine. That look was just so mesmerizing and hypnotizing." he sighed out loud in remorse.

I felt sympathetic but I didn't show it.

Suddenly there was a loud thunderclap as the hard rain smacked the windows.

"I must go." said Luke looking out at the scenery the window displayed.

"Yes, you must." said a feminine voice from behind me, and I knew oh to well who that was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you maddogcutie!!!! ur comments are very much appreciated so this chappie goes to you!!!!!

and people please vote and comment....PLEASE!!!!!!!