Your Guardian Angel [7]

7: Come With Me Tonight

We stayed there in that position until the bell rang. We slowly pulled away from each other. He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and he let his fingers glide with my neckline.

"I have to go." I said and I got up and was walking out the door when he grabbed my wrist and brought it to his lips.

The kiss was gentle, but it sent a wildfire throughout my entire body.

He let my hand slip from his.

I looked down as I walked away.

I opened the doors and there were students filing out of the cafeteria. I went inside and went to a vending machine.

I put a dollar and ordered Ruffles and I put another dollar and ordered a YooHoo! It was my favorite drink.

I walked around the school aimlessly, until the late bell rang and I made my way to my study.

"Excuse me, do you hap-" he stopped dead in his tracks and so did I.

I had never seen this guy before, maybe it's the new kid!

I didn't realize I was staring until his hand waved in my face.

I snapped back and slapped his hand away.

"What? What do you want?" I asked still a little shocked.

"Um...do you happen to know where the room 202 is?" He asked showing me his schedule.

"202? You said 202?" I screamed.

"Yes." He said shushing and nodding his head like I was retarded.

"Just follow me, I have the same study."

He mumbles something inaudible.

I ignored him, and continued walking.

"So...what's your name?"

"It's Schkyler, Schkyler Baze."

"Oh, mine is Aiden."

"Thanks, but I already know."

We walked into the class room, and I waited for the teacher to tell me something, but they didn't.

I looked up to find Mr. Blake staring at me. He smiled faintly and nodded for me to walk over to him.

I did.

"Why so late?" he question looking behind me. I followed his gaze and he was looking at Aiden. Was he jealous?

"I kinda got held up." I said nodding behind me, referring to Aiden.

"Oh, and tell me what you were doing for-" he looked at his watch "for exactly 18 minutes?"

"I don't remember, but there was a lot of talking, and some screaming and shushing." I teased, and he was getting angry. "But everything else was a blur, totally syked out." I said with a simple wave of my hand to dismiss the idea.

His eyes were wide, and looked as if they were gonna bulge out of his head. His mouth dropped, thus I placed my hand under his chin and pushed it up gently.

"You did not!" he said, no longer looking behind me but into my eyes.

"I never said anything; you just made that assumption all on your own. By the way this is Aiden." I said looking at Aiden.

The bell rang indicating for us to go to our next study block. I walked out of the room and was going to room 204, but instead I wanted to get more junk food, God was I starving.