Well a ending (real chapter)

someone asked for a official ending so here it is!

-

~Mad

When it went away, Cry came back in the room and sat next to me. I put on a really and I mean REALLY gory movie. In the first five minutes Cry was hugging me while hiding his face from the movie. I smiled, loving how close Cry is and was very happy with him being my boyfriend. Cry jumped up asking for food. It was lunchtime and he was throwing my shoe's at me. I slipped them on, looking around for Cry. That's when I heard the sound of his car. I ran outside seeing Cry going down the street stoped at a red light.             

~Cry

Mad took to long so I left him as a joke of course knowing he'll run after me....maybe. While going down the street the light turned red. DAMN IT! I looked in the mirror to see Mad walking up to me and knocking on my window. I smiled getting a idea. I rolled down the window, before he could say anything I asked him a question.

''How much?'' Mad looked over at me confused but started smiling like an idiot. ''Gotta buy me lunch and I'll let you do whatever you want.'' Thats when I realized we didnt have our mask on. Oh well. ''Fine, get in the car.'' Mad went over to the passanger side and got in. Once the door was shut he kissed my cheek, making me turn blush. He pulled away laughing.

''So thats what it feels like to be a hooker.'' We went in a little restaurant and ate. On the way back we were passing an ally when something cought my eye.''Mad stop the car.'' He did as I asked for once. I jumped out of the car walking toured the ally. Mad got out and was watching me with a question full  eyes. When I got close to a object it meowed. It was a cat with a grey body and had green eyes. I smiled as the cat walked up to me, snuggling against my legs. I picked him up and started walking to the car. Mad got in and started the engine, looking over at me when I entered.

''What is in your hands?'' I showed him the cat and started petting him. Mad smiled and kissed my head. When we got home he asked me what I was going to name him. I looked him over again thinking he was a adorible kitty, thats when it hit me.

''How about Ak?'' Mad smiled.''Why Ak though?''

''For adorable kitty.'' Mad nodded and started petting Ak. ''Thats a perfect name.'' Later that day we went and bought Ak some food and stuff. When it was time for bed Mad pulled me close to him with Ak near our feet. I smiled it was perfect. I loved my life right know, I got a great boyfriend and a cute cat. This cant get any better.

_

There's a ending in case you skipped the other chapter. I hope you like it!

~insanity out!