Mall?

Reaction time! Day 5

~Mad

I was the first one to wake up, as I saw what I did last night, my smile grew. When I tried to move, Cy grunted the snuggled closer to me. I got another idea. The marker might come off but his reaction would be priceless. Slowly, I moved Cry and walked into the bathroom. Once in, I filled the tub with really cold water, then walked back into the living room. Picking Cry up bridal style earned a groan in annoyance, that I moved him. My smirk was huge when I held him just above the water. On the count of three.

1

2

3, I let Cry drop into the ice cold water.

*SPLASH!*

 Cry was now awake and was out of the water in mere seconds. I was on the ground, clutching my stomach, laughing. Cry was yelling at me, mask cleaned from my doodles. Then Pewds entered

~Pewds (few miutes before)

I woke up to Cry screaming at Mad and Mad's hysterical laughter. When I walked in to check on them,  Mad was on the floor laughing at a wet and yelling Cry. The yelling soon stopped when he saw me.he started laughing. From what I guess Cry was dumped into the tub, full of water, and Mad was responible for it happening. But what confused me was that Cry was laughing now. From their mix of laughter and talking, I got the words friend and mirror.

 I looked at myself in the mirror and saw someone drew on my face. I had those two circles that looked like those dolls eyes with but a horribley drawn happy face where my lips are. I smiled and let out  chuckle. You never know what to expect wit these two. Cry said he was going to go change, Mad followed so I could wash my face.

~Cry

I wasn't mad at Mad anymore. When I went to my room to change Mad came in also. ''Mad whatcha doing?'' He smiled and lifted his mask, while walking up to me, and kissed me again. I imediatelly kissed back, blushing. So does this means he likes me? My thoughts faded away when he licked my bottom lip, making me blush even more. When he did I pulled away with a smirk of my own. Mad seemed confused on why I pulled away.

 ''Revenge a bitch.'' He chuckled pulling his mask down and left. While I got changed, I started thinking on what we could do. My mind was a complete blank, then I remembered the mall. We all could go and mess around there, I though while putting on my mask. When I got out, Mad walked in to change, while hitting my butt. When I turned around he was already in the room. Fuck

~pewds

I decided to take a shower then get dressed. I walked into the living room to see Cry upside down  watching tv. ''Hey friend want to join me?''

 ''Sure'' I sat upside down with him watching tv, when Mad came in, laughed, and join in to. So we were discussing what we could do since tomorrow will be my last night here. We all decided to do a huge game-athon. Cry suggested the mall today, which I didn't see as a bad idea, so off we went. Cry was driving, I was in the passanger seat, while Mad was in the back of Cry's seat, kicking his chair.

Once got there Cry started walking away from us.''Cry where are you going'' Mad asked. ''I dont know, but I smell somehing really good and I want it.'' Mad and I followed Cry, in amusement. When he found what he was looking for, he ran into the line. I saw what it was, it's was a giant cookie.  Cry came back, with bots of cookie's in his mouth, with two others in his hand. Mad grabbed one out of Cry's hand, as I took mine. I practiclly moaned at how good it tasted 

~Mad

When Cry came back with the huge cookie in his mouth and two in hands, I laughted a little at how adorable he looks. He gives pewds a cookie as I grabbed mine. When Cry actually took a bite his eyes fluttered close, moaning at how good it is. When I took a bite it was like I was kissing Cry, it was that good. When we were done with our heavenly cookies we started walking around. GameStop appeared, Cry ran right in looking at all the games. Cry and I got Ibb and obb for Xbox, while Pewds got Dishonored and some Mario game. After about a hour or so Cry ran into a icecream parlor, having chocolate this time. Me and pewds ordered vinilla soon devouring our own.

~Pewds

While we were at the mall, I was surprised how many looks Mad and Cry got. I wonder if it's because of the mask.  My question was answered when a mall cop came up to us. ''Mad and Cry. I hope your not here to cause problems again'' I looked over to  them to see Mad smirking while Cry spoke to the man.

''It wasn't our fualt that guy attacked me and Mad defended me.'' The mall cop snorted then scooted away on his scooter. Mad told me all about how he ripped Cry away from that guy and broke his nose with one punch. Note to self don't make Mad upset. We were starting to get tired of walking, so we started heading back to Cry's car and going back to his house.  

well yeah thanks for voting,commenting and stuff

soo yeah

~insanity out