day 3

thanks for voting commenting and giving me advise for the next story

story time

~Pewds

Today is the third day I'm in Florida, and I'm going to spend the day with Marzia, since we wanted to spend time with each other. When I woke up, Mad and Cry were still asleep. I would check on them but they lock the door at night. Probably so they can sleep without their mask, which gets me slightly jealous because I want to see his face. Great I'm starting to sound like his fan girls, but I really do, I mean who wouldn't want to see it. I leave at 12 to meet Marzia and its only 10. Got 2 hours. Man, I'm hungry, I don't think they'll mind if I make pancakes.

~Cry

I woke up and smelled a smell like no other, than pancakes!!! I put on a clean shirt since I'm still wearing my clothes from yesterday and put my mask on. Running into the kitchen where Pewds was making pancakes. "Hey Cry mind waking Mad up? Pewds ask while getting the plates. I went back to my room to see Mad hugging a pillow." Aww so cute, but it's time to ruin it." I said with a smirk, with that I jumped on Mad. When he woke up, I started running to the kitchen.

~Mad

I woke up to Cry jumping on me. I'm going to get him!! I slipped on my mask and started chasing him. When I found him, he was eating pancakes with Pewdiepie. I walked up behind him and stole his food. "Looky, what I got Cry." I said with a smirk.

"Mad!!! Give me my food right now!!" He yelled, while Pewdiepie just watched in amusement. "Don't talk to me like that or I might have to eat them" I smiled when he looked pretty angry and upset. He walked up to me and snatched his food away. When I started eating, I noticed Cry had his arm protectively around his pancakes while glaring at me. I chuckled, having a glaring contest, which I won. We thanked Pewdiepie and sat and watched tv, while he got ready to see his girlfriend. So it was just going to be me and Cry, with the whole house to ourselves. That's going to be fun.

i know its short but the next chapter should be up a.s.a.p

thanks for reading

~insanity out