pizza and scaring

thanks for waiting ^-^

~Cry

While Mad ordered pizza, I went to wake Pewds. When I walked down the hall, I started hearing a faint snoring sound. So he's still asleep, well not for long. I smirk behind my mask, as I walked into his room and up to him. I have no idea why, but I started poking him in the face and he started trying to swat my hand away. I found this amusing so I kept doing it but after awhile I got bored.(by awhile i mean like a minute or two)Then I got this great idea to scream at him to get up, that would work, ok on three.

One

Two

Three

"PEWDIEPIE GET UP!!!!!!"

He shot out of bed wearing the same clothes he was wearing earlier, a bro fist shirt and blue jeans. His hair was all messy and he had big eyes. I couldn't help but laugh.

~Mad (short)

When I hung up the phone, I heard Cry yelling at pewdiepie to get up. Well I guess that's one way to get him up. I would have hit him maybe even kill him but if I do that, Cry will hate me.

~Pewds

I woke up to Cry screaming at me to get up. When I jumped up he just laughed at me. ''Well nice to see you to'' I said sarcastically. He calmed himself enough to say

''Me and Mad ordered pizza and it should be here soon.'' With that he walked down to the living room, I'm guessing. I straighten myself up and walked downstairs to the living room.

~Cry

When I walked into the living room, Mad told me he heard what I did to wake Pewds up. He just chuckled at me. At that very moment our tummy (ya I said tummy) rumbled, then Pewds came down and watched cartoons. Even though we are grown up men, we watch cartoons cause they are awesome and NOT boring. When the doorbell ring I got up to answer it. When I open the door, I saw a girl with black hair holding our pizza. She looked up at me and smiled.

''Here's your pizza, cutie'' I quickly paid her and got the pizza. As I was about to shut the door she started talking ''Excuse me but I got to go'' I told her. Her smile disappeared a bit then she said ''Don't go, lets go on a date later."  I jumped when I felt arms rap around me from behind. ''He's taken.''  A crazy voice said behind me, I knew it was Mad. Her smile instantly disappeared yet again and walked away.

~Mad

Once Cry opened the door, I notice it was a girl. I didn't care much till I  heard her say cutie. In that instant, I stood up and hid behind Cry, glaring at the girl behind my mask. Then she started talking. Cry tried to get her to go away nicely. She ignored him and kept talking. Once I heard the word date I wrapped my arms around Cry's waist, he jump then relaxed. It felt nice to have him there like he belonged in my arms.

''He's taken'' With that her smiled disappeared and she walked off

''Thanks Mad'' Cry whispered.

''Welcome'' with that I walked inside and sat on the couch. Pewdiepie was just watching cartoons till he smelled food, Cry came in and sat on the floor opening the box. We all ate in silence,after that we all played video games all night

~Cry

I'm really happy Mad saved me from that girl. Once we all walked in we started eating then playing video games. I have to admit Mad is pretty good at playing, but he can't kill me. After a while we all got really tired so we called it a night, we walked to our room. I remembered I'm sharing a bed with Mad. I will admit i had a crush on him but I don't think  he likes me that way back. We change into our pj's, backs facing each other, and decided to lock the door so we could take our mask off. I got on my side of the bed and drifted to sleep

~Mad

Cry was asleep as soon as he hit the bed. I smiled,laying down next to him, and slowly pulled him to me gently so he wont wake up. What surprised me was  that Cry started to snuggle up against me, making me blush and fall asleep warm and happy.

yay here you go! =D

~insanity out