Mad's plan

thanks for voting and reading and stuff ^-^       

~Pewds

I said ''goodbye'' to Mad and Cry. Time to see Marzia and have a day together.

~Cry

When Pewds left, Me and Mad were alone so we took off our mask. I got to see Mad red eyes and stiched lips, he's so cute! We decided to play Slenderman the fist game. Mad controlled the flashlight and I controlled the feet. About 30 minutes in, no slenderman and we go two pages. Where is he?!? Mad just kept looking at the sky and looking around. About five minutes later, guess who showed up?! Slenderman, scaring the shit out of me!! While Mad just laughed and called me a pansy. I grew bored and decided to have some fun even if Mad made fun of me                     

~Mad    

I came into the living room to see Cry upside down watching cartoons. I smiled, he was just so adorable with those bright blue eyes and that smile that made me want to hold him in my arms and kiss him. I already thought of somthing that could be fun, we could go out drinking and parting and with a drunk Cry, I might be able to kiss him and blame it on being drunk! It was only three, man time fly's. When I asked Cry about going out he seemed alittle bit confused but shrugged, and said.

''Sure why not.'' After a bit Cry suggested on going to the park, so we put on our mask and went to the park.

~Cry

Once we got to the park, there was suprisingly no one there so it was just me and Mad. I poked him and said ''your it'' and hid in a slide. " Boo'' I jumped and saw Mad right next to me, laughing. We ended up playing tag for a little while. Then we ended up sitting under a big oak tree talking about random stuff. We decided on going to the club at 6:30 before all the crazy's came out. So we went home to get ready and go.

~Mad

When we got to to the club, we had a couple of drinks and then it turned into a full on party. I kept Cry near me, so nobody will try anything with My cry. Cry was already drunk and to my surprise he won a drinking contest too. At like 2 am the club closed which made me kinda sad. But seeing Cry stumbling and laughing trying to get a arm around me for support made me laugh hard. I drove because I was a lot more more sober than him, and because I didn't feel like dieing tonight. While Cry was singing random songs with the radio.         

~Pewds

Today was a fun day, but when I went back to Cry's house no one was there. My head was swiming with questions like where are they? Are they ok? You know the usual. At two I started freaking out, but my worries stopped when I heard the front door opening, with a bunch of laughter. There was Cry's arm wrapped around Mad's shoulder for support. Both were laughing wit Mad trying to shush Cry. They stumbled in and turned on the tv, yelling and laughing at it. I watched with an amused smile as they yelled and laugh. After the show, I helped them to Cry's room with a bunch of stumbling and laughter. I laughted a bit when they fell on the bed and cuddled up, deciding to go to bed myself.

~Mad 

Once Pewds left the room, Itook off our masked and kissed Cry fully on the lips. Cry was still awake and he kissed me back. I swear my heart was going to pop out of pure happyness and joy at how fast its going. His lips fit perfectly with mine, they tasted like nutella with a bit of alcohol, it was the best taste ever. When he pulled away. I was a little sad till he curled up next to me and said those three words, I always wanted him to say to me.  ''I love you'' I smiled and kissed his head.''I love you too Cry''.  With that we cuddled back up and fell asleep. Before I fell asleep, I smiled and kissed his head one more time. Then I feel into the cluches of sleep.

~sorry it was later than i planed i had it half way done and i thought it was great but then my tablet froze before i could save my story.So this is a rewrite.thanks so  much for everything have a awsome day!!

~insanity out