smutt!

Well first story and first smutt soo yeah.Im not changing the rating couse i dont feel like it .

~Mad

Cry was locked in the bathroom while I had a huge boner. I really wanted to show cry how much he means to me and what better way than sex? That's when a idea slapped me across my sexy, smart face. Smirking, I grabbed one of the two things he loves in the entire world, me being one of them. I walked into Cry's room and got naked. I grabbed a bunch of nutella and started touching myself, moaning as loud as I can.

~Cry

I slowly open the door, walking out to discover Mad was no where in sight, that's when a noise was heard. A moan. It was the best noise I ever heard. I know I turned him on, but I really made Mad touch himself? The noise is coming from my room, slowly opening the door to take a peak, I was already hard from hearing him moan, but what I saw didn't help. Mad was naked, touching himself with nutella, head rolling in pleasure and moaning my name. I couldn't help it. I moaned in discomfort, my jeans were way to tight for my liking.

"Cry, come in here. I know your there.'' I froze, slowly starting to walk in. Mad stopped his actions, smiling at me with lustfull eyes.

"Cry, I still have a problem and if you help me I'll help you.'' I was blushing to the point that I was a tomato. If I dont get the tighness out off my pants soon, I'm going to die.

"Okay Mad. I'll help you if you help me out.'' He smiled and pulled my shirt and pants off. I took a glace at his member and gulped, I couldn't look away it was so....so big! Mad blushed seeing me stare at his dick. I shyly leaned down and took him in my mouth, immediately tasting the nutella. His moans were so nice, I wonder what he'll sound like if he cummed.

~Mad

Cry was sucking on my dick, His mouth was so warm and moist. ''Fuck Cry! Oh,  that feels so good.'' I half moaned, half growled in pleasure. Cry was deep throat me humming, the vibrations went staight for my dick. He then started bobbing his head up and down teeth gazing at my member making me moan loudly. I was so fucking close! Cry pulled back sucking on the head hard, teasing my slit with his tongue. How is he so good at this?!? All of a sudden he deep throated me, making me cum in his mouth.

'"Cry I'm going.... Oh shit, I'm going to...FUCK!'' I screamed and cumed on his face. He looked up at me, licking his now cum,nutella lips.

 ''You tasted so sweet, Mad.'' I was blushing deeply but managed to get my courage back.''Now your turn get on all fours now'' He pulled off his boxers and did as he was told. I already had nutella, that could be used as lube right? I put my hand back in the jar and coated dick and Cry's entrence with it. Slowly pushing in. Cry was whimpering, I kissed and licked his neck, trying to find the sensitive spot on there. When i found his sweet spot, He moaned and started to push himself against me.

~Cry

''F-Faster Mad-d fuck me harder.'' I moaned to let him know he could move. He started thrusting hard and fast like I told him to. I was a moaning mess and so was Mad.

'' Cry your so warm and tight.'' He moaned. While he was thrusting he hit my prostate, making me scream out in pleasure. ''UGH, MAD I'M.. I'm close.'' I moaned as he hit it again.

''Me too. Urgh, I'm so fucking close!!'' He reaches his hand down and started jerkin me off. I lost it and screamed as I came. Mad did some more thrust then came deep inside of me. There was cum and nutella everywhere.

''I love you, Cry'' Mad said as he kissed my head gently.

''I love you too, Mad'' I kissed his lips and we fell asleep snuggling up together.

---------

I have to go outside and scream now.Hopefully no one calls the cops bye. And this is deticated to joedxstar couse he helped me and wanted it go check out his story!!

Nothing to say.....

~insanity out