Hangovers suck!

day 4

~mad

I woke up to see cry cuddling in my arms.I still remembered what happen last night and all i had was a little headache from the drinks.But im wondering if cry will remember the kiss maybe i should just tell him my feelings for him? I dont know to risky but im going to do it soon enough if i wanna make him know he is mine and no one elses.

~cry

I woke up in mads arms with a big headache.I looked up to see him lost in thought. When i try to moved i groan in pain.This gots mads attention his arms slowly came back to him so he can sit up.''Hey Mr Drunky you ok?'' He smirked when i groan again to go to the bathroom to take a shower and to get some pain killers for this headache.Putting on my mask and grabing some new clothes i reak of achol.

~pewds

I woke up to hear the shower going no doubt they have a hangover.When i walked in the kithcen i see mad with his mask pushe up a bit .Making some nutella sanwhiches.''You want one?'' he asked i said yes but what got me amazed is that he didnt look like he had a hang over.I guess he saw my astonished face and chuckled. ''Unlike cry i have this ability to where i dont have to suffer hangovers.'' I said cool and we started eating our nutella sandwich (i want nutella now!!!)

and heard the shower turn off

~cry

While i was in the shower i started remembering last night when we got home.Then when me and mad kissed even though i was drunk i still remember his lips.They were warm against mine and he tasted like chocolate achol.(that is real) When i was done i got dressed and put on my mask.When i walked in to the kitchen i saw mad making nutella sandwhiches.Pewds was on his phone proboly talking to marzia.Me and pewds left to play a co op for our suscribers.

~mad

When we walked in cry's room i locked the door so we could take off our mask.I watched and helped cry when he was stuck unknown by pewds.

When he was accusing cry of cheating i was laughing my ass off in a pillow while cry was laughing too.I think pewds got on ''you dirty cheaters!!!Howw dare you mad dont help him!?!

We were laughing even more.They ended up playing all day once they stopped we ordered pizza and watched 21 jumpstreet.When we were done we played more games that all of us could play.We all started passing out first cry then pewds i was the only one left and i had a plan.I found a marker and started doodling on cry's mask and pewds face.''This is what you get dont trust me when im bored'' i whispered.Cry's mask now had a mustache and a monicle while pewds had 2 giant circles on his cheeks with a horribly drawed on smile.This is gonna be fun i sat next to cry and slowly started falling asleep.

another chapter yay!!

hope you likey and have a good day

~insanity out