leaving

lalalalala sing the happy song! DANG IT SMURFS!!

~Pewds

This will be my last morning at Cry's house, this week went by so quick! After I was done packing up, I heard the fire alarm go off, along with laughing and yelling. I ran downstaires and saw Cry and Mad covered in flour, pulling out burned cookies.

''Da fuck did you guys do?'' They both exploded some more in laughter, then Cry answered me.

''We were cooking cookies and we forgot to set the timer.'' When I looked around the kitchen there was flour everywhere, Cry and Mad were covered in it. I laughed. They can be so childish at times.

~Cry

I kinda lied to Pewds. What really happen was, I was about to set the timer, Mad came in and throw a hand full of flour at me. I throw some back and it ended up into a war, at one point in the war, Mad started walking up to me, ignoring all my throws of flour. When he got to me he said he has a peace treaty. Somthing wasnt right, Mad and peace dont go along so well together. He pushed up our mask to our noses and kissed me. I smiled and kissed back. Once he started biting my bottom lip for entry the fire alarm went off.

I pushed Mad away and started laughing at our stupidity. I turned everything off and saw the burned cookies. Nothing a bunch of nutella can fix. The fire alarm still hasn't stop and that's when Pewds came in. Pewds tryed to help us clean up the mess we made, but we wouldn't let him. Once it was clean, I glanced at the time, Marzia is coming over in about an hour to pick Pewdie up. Their plane actually leaves in two hours, but I guess safe than sorry. I quickly coated the cookies in globs of nutella, then we took out some video games and started playing.

                         ________________Hour later___________

~Mad

Pewds girlfriend came to pick him up. Marzia was talking to Cry, when Pewds asked to speak to me in private, weird. I got up and followed Pewds to the guest room. ''Lison bro, I want you to take good care of Cry got it?'' he questioned.

''I promise, I won't let anyone hurt Cry. After all, I did beat up that one guy for him.'' I smirked and he smiled.                                                                                                                                                                                      ''Good and by the way, you two would make a cute couple,''He smiled.  I blushed not really knowing what to say next. ''What?''

  ''I said you guys would make a cute couple. When you were drunk, I saw you curl up with him and it was adorable.'' Then he left. But what he said got me thinking, are me and Cry a couple? I guess I'll have to ask him when they leave. If he say no, I'm going to go even more insane, if thats even possible.

When I walked back down everyone was saying their good byes. I shook the girls hand and Pewds gave me a hug. ''You better take care of him'' he whispered.

 ''I will'' I whispered back and pulled away. When they left, I looked over at Cry and said those words that scares anyone in a relationship.''We need to talk'' He looked over at me and took off his mask. Cry had a confused expression on his face but when I looked into his, amazing, eyes I saw a scared and doubtful expression.

~Cry

Im scared and confused as fuck. I hope he isn't going to say, 'I was just fucking with you.' That would just brake my heart.

''Cry are we a couple?''

done =D next chapter will be out soon

Yay!