Chapter 5

~ Marco ~

   I was happy when we pulled up to the front of my house and I saw my brothers cars parked in the drive. " Let's take your stuff upstairs before I throw you to the lions." I say taking his bag from him and leading him up to my room again. "Matt, Terry!!" I called out sitting his bag inside of the door. I heard my brothers come trampling up the stairs. "Hey little brother, we were getting worried." Matthew said grabbing me and messing up my already messy hair. I laughed and tried to pull away but then Terry scooped up my legs and they threw me on the bed.

    I got so into our brotherly moment that I'd forgotten about Maverick who stood there smiling nervously. "Oh, stop guys, guys!!" I stifled a laugh and stood from the bed. "Maverick, these are my older brothers, Matthew and Terry." I said watching as they embraced him in a quick hug. " It's nice to meet you guys, Marco has told me a few things about you." Maverick said as he put a hand around my waist. I pulled away from shock. My brothers didn't know I was gay, I didn't come out to Kim until they were gone for college.

~ Maverick ~

  I looked at Marco, at a loss for words. His face told me his brothers didn't know about his sexuality. "Uh, I'm his, uh friend." I said putting my hands in my pockets. The looks passed between the elder brothers. They knew there was something between us. "Well are you going to be spending this lovely weekend with us?" His brother Terry asked me. I nodded. "Great love to get to know you more." Matthew said. They turned their attention to Marco. "You know Bo and Jackson are coming to stay with us too...that's a lot of fun." Terry said sending a wink to Marco, probably thinking I didn't notice.

    " We'll leave you to it, nice to meet you again Maverick." Matthew said patting my shoulder as he and Terry left. I turned to face Marco, when I did he wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me gently. "I'm so sorry, I never came out to my brothers, but I think they know, and maybe we should just tell them," he rambled as he pulled away from me.

     I grabbed his face and pushed my lips to his roughly, "It's going to be okay, you wanna know how I know?" I said running my hand through his still wild hair. "How?" he asked holding my hand.

"Because I love you." I don't know why I said it but I meant it, I'd fallen madly in love with Marco, something about him made me love him. And I do, with my entire heart.

~ Marco~

He said it.

He actually just said that.

He loves me.

He loves me.

"I love you too." I said pulling him down so I could kiss him. Our lips pressed together, gently. He stared into my eyes, and I saw nothing but love. We'd only been together, officially for about, actually he never really asked me to be his boyfriend. I guess we just assumed since we...um, yeah. My thoughts were stopped with Maverick kissing me softly. He rested his forehead on mine and I searched his green eyes. I don't know what I was searching for, but I searched.

    "Let's go." I said grabbing his hand. He looked at our intertwined fingers. "We should tell them now, I don't want this weekend to be weird. Trying to hide us from them." I said brushing a hair from his eyes. "But first,I have one question."I said kissing his hand. He nodded, "anything." He said.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to be my boyfriend, officially." I asked feeling the redness creep into my face.

Maverick laughed.

"Well I thought it was a good idea, but if you don't want to it's okay," I started to ramble. 'I've been doing that a lot lately' I thought to myself. Maverick took my hands and wrapped them around his neck. Either he has gotten taller or I was shrinking, because now I had to stand tiptoe to be at his chin. "I wasn't laughing at you,I just thought we were official." He said his accent still strong and sexy. I couldn't help but blush more. "But to answer your question, yes I will be your boyfriend." He said kissing me, lifting me up.