Chapter 12

-Bo-

I can't believe what I just saw. I should be happy that Marco is feeling better and being active. But that is not something you expect to see coming back from your smoke break. It bothers me that his so called "faithful" boyfriend can just throw me to the side so easily. I know what we did was wrong, especially since Marco was already having issues, but he was all alone. I remember it like it was yesterday. The first time Maverick and I had sex. It wasn't glamorous, nor was it anything special, for him. He wanted to forget it ever happened, move on and never do it again. But I don't give up very easily.

He would visit everyday after he left school, when he actually went to school, one day I had a plan. Some people might call it home wrecking, others,sabotage. But what he did with me was to good to give up. I waited by his car, a Camero he got after the accident, and faced him.

"I told you Bo, what we did was a mistake, we are never going to do it again." he opened the driver side door. "I was just going to ask for a ride home, my roommate borrowed my car today." I said innocently. He looked shocked, but pointed to the passenger seat. "Please don't get cheeky." he said as he pulled onto the road. He watched me out of the corner of his eye. I reached out and rubbed his thigh. "Oi, that's exactly what I meant by cheeky!" he pushed my hand away. He was flustered but I could see he was turning red. I reached again, but this time to his crotch. He didn't pull away, instead he let out a small moan. "Stop." he said plainly as I unbuttoned his pants.

I pulled out his huge meat and stroked it slowly, he didn't resist. I leaned over and took him into my mouth. His breath caught and his entire body shook. Quickly he pulled me away, just enough to speak. "Where is your house?" he breathed, lust clouding his eyes. I gave him the directions and he pushed me back down. Soon we were tangled in my bed moaning and groaning like wild animals. He fucked me and I fucked him. He came hard across many stomach, letting out a massive load. He collapsed next to me and immediately returned to his senses. "Never again." he grumbled as he pulled on his clothes.

But it did happen again and again. In my bed, in my pool, even in the backseat of his car. Every time he said the same thing, "Never again.". But he never meant it, until one day he did. "What we've been doing is wrong, I love Marco!" he screamed at me as I made am advance in the bathroom. "I shouldn't have let you tempt me like I did." he pulled his arms away angrily, "Don't ever try and do it again." and he stormed out. I saw him at the hospital everyday, but when he saw me he went the other way. Finally today I saw that I'd lost all hope. He held Marco in his arms, filling him with the same member that filled me for a time.

I watched as Marco ran his hands through hair. I watched as Marco scratched so hard that he drew blood from the extremely muscled back of the man I lusted after. I watched as they both came. I cleared my throat and watched them scramble to cover themselves, as if they weren't just fucking outside while people milled back and forth. "If anybody but me had caught you, you'd be banned from the hospital." I spat as I looked Marco in the eye. I didn't have to look at Maverick, I could feel his tension and anger from my spot on the outskirts. I turned and walked back into the hospital.

I saw Maverick again later that day, he was at the reception desk checking Marco out of the hospital. He looked up at me and we held eye contact. I turned away as I felt hot angry tears forming in my eyes. I'd forgotten what it was like not being able to have what you want. But I'd get him eventually.

This is a different POV for you loyal readers, hope you enjoy this chapter and continue to read.

Also I have Ian Somerhalder as Bo