Chapter 11

Maverick

It's been a hassle getting Marco back into his old self. Turns out that 6 weeks in a coma can to you. Don't get me wrong though, every minute I spent making him better, I spent equal time making myself better. Soon he was walking without any problems and didn't catch as many cramps when he was. One day we were talking a walk around the hospital grounds and he stopped me by a cluster of trees. The look in his eyes spoke to me in a way that only his could. It was the middle of the day, not to mention thereare doctors and nurses walking around.

"Don't tell me six months of pulling it has made you forget how much you love doing it in public." he said rubbing the front of my pants, completely disregarding the people walking by. "Marco Davis, you are the love of my life." I laughed and pulled into the cover of the trees.

Marco

I could feel Maverick tremble a little bit as I kissed his neck, nibbled on his lips, kissing him deeply. I knew he could feel my skin burning with anticipation. I pulled his hoodie over his head exposing his Greek-like physique, every muscle rippling as I ran my fingers through his hair. "I swear, he is getting taller. I never had to stand on tiptoe to reach his lips." I thought as he picked me up. Soon he was inside me, a familiar and exhilarating feeling. As he pushed into me, in and out, slowly but passionately, I could see the looks of the people walking by and hearing sex noises. He took me in his hand and worked me to the edge and back down prolonging our time together.

Soon his breathing became shallow and his thrust more powerful. Soon his voice turned into a growl of euphoria as he let loose a torrent of seed into me. I was just calling his name and letting my own cum shoot over us both, when somebody cleared their throat. Quickly and I pulled up our pants, only to turn and see Bo standing there in his uniform, I'd forgotten he was a nurse here. " If anyone but me had caught you, both of you would be banned from the hospital." he said walking away. I couldn't help but notice the look on his face, it was his jealous face.

Maverick

As soon as we got back to Marco's room the doctor walked in. " Well Mr.Davis it looks as if it is time for you to head home." he said handing me the discharge papers. I literally ran to the front desk to get him set to leave. As I stood waiting and signing things, I caught a glimpse of Bo. We held eye contact for a minute and then he turned and walked down the hallway. I knew I had to try and forget about what happened between us this last month, but I knew I had to tell Marco. I will, I just don't know when.

Author's note

Sorry for the wait I really hope you enjoy, I'll be trying to update a few more chapters within the week.