∞ park jihoon | cosplay

words counted: 210 wordsgenre: fluffa/n: none-

genre: fluff
a/n: none
-

" So! What are you going to cosplay as?" You asked eagerly, your boyfriend jihoon smiled at you and thought for a moment.

"I am going to cosplay as Hikaru and Kaoru from Ouran High School Host Club with Daehwi ! Ooh! You should cosplay as Purple Heart from Hyperdimension Neptunia!" Jihoon said eagerly, grinning widely, his eyes shining.

You blushed and shook your head, you weren't a cosplayer! You don't fit anything! You don't look good as a cosplayer!

Though, your adorable Korean-Japanese perfect pearl white porcelain skin and complexion fit many cosplays! Though, you're not a cosplayer! You're too shy to dress as a certain character from a certain RPG game, video game, anime character. "Come on, jagi! You should cosplay with me one day! You can cosplay as.... Yuno Gasai from the Future Diary! Or maybe Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan!" Jihoon said, getting excited about you cosplaying. "Mmmm... Maybe. If I make it work!" You laughed, Jihoon's smile widened.

"Okay! If you cosplay as Mikasa Ackerman... We'll need to get you the wig, clothes and many more!" Jihoon chimed, getting up and running off to buy your cosplay. "What a dork." You sighed, laughing at Jihoon's cuteness."