♘ park woojin | cookies

words counted: 620 wordsgenre: fluff-

genre: fluff
-

You're baking cookies, Christmas cookies to be precise. "(y/n)!! When are the cookies going to be done? I wanna eat them!" Woojin exclaims cutely, he runs towards you, standing next to you. "It's almost done, Woojin." You patted your adorable boyfriend's head. "Woojin!" Your little cousin exclaims cutely, running towards the two of you while panting loudly. "Yes, Hayoon?" Woojin smiles down at Hayoon. "Come here! I want you to do something for me!" Hayoon says, tugging lightly on Woojin's hands. "Okay!" Woojin smiles at the five year old, letting her lead the way. The oven chimed, making you jump. "Cookies are done!" You grinned, pulling your oven mitts out and put them on before opening the oven, letting the delicious smell of cookies filling the air.
"Okay! Time to decorate!" You cheered to yourself, grabbing out sprinkles, frosting and toppings. Woojin looks around and blinks down at Hayoon confused.

"What are we doing here in (y/n)'s bedroom?" Woojin murmurs, looking around the bedroom. There's fairy lights hanging from walls to your bed, hanging around your vanity mirror. Pictures and posters plastered everywhere. "Can you dress up as Santa for me?" Hayoon asked cutely. Woojin smiles awkwardly, "ahh I don't know.... hayoon. You see, i need to help (y.n) with the cookies." Woojin said, starching the back of his head. Hayoon pouts and looks up at Woojin "pretty please, Woojin? Can you please please please dress up as a santa for me." Hayoon begs, tugging Woojin's t-shrit. "Okay,okay" Woojin said, smiling weakly.

"Yay!!" Hayoon cheers, she runs to your bed and carried a small paper bag and handed out to Woojin. "Wait... you already have the Santa Claus costume?" Woojin said, his eyes widened while Hayoon nodded her head. Woojin sigh and shook his head, "uhh.. the things i do for kids." He murmurs quietly, getting dressed up as a Santa Claus. After he's done dressing, he walked out from the bathroom and looking down at your cousin, "what are the pillows for?" He questioned. "you'll see.." she respond.

"Just right— hey woojin! What did Hayoon need?" You chimed happily, looking at the baked fresh cookies before looking at Woojin with wide eyes. "What the..." you murmur. He was wearing a Santa Claus custome and he's belly becomes three times bigger than usual. "What in the world are you wearing?" You talked, walking up to Woojin with a grin on your face. "Your cousin wants me to dress up as a santa claus. Of course I wouldn't do it but she pull out her trick so this happened." He sighed in defeated. "She does that a lot, i feel you." You chuckle. "She really wants me to be the Santa, literally dragged me to your room, the pouting face of hers and basically stuffed the pillows into my Santa Claus costume." He says, patting his huge belly.

"My pillows?" You murmur, raising your eyebrows at him. "yeahh, by the way your pillows going to have my scent for a couple of days if you don't mind." He said, pink dust created on his cheeks. "I really don't mind at all." You reply with a huge grin. Woojin grinned back. "Now! I'm Santa! Give me the cookies!" Woojin says, rubbing his huge belly before heading to the kitchen stall to attack the cookies. "You're getting fatter HAHAHAH." Hayoon giggles, pointing at Woojin. "You can call me fatty, I ain't care. I just want a happy life." He continues on munching the cookies while leaning on your shoulder. "You're cute you know." You said. "Only if it's you." He look up. "The pickup line though." You rolled your eyes. "What it's good, right?" He said happily.