♕ ong seongwoo | secret

words counted: 755 wordsgenre: fluff-

genre: fluff
-

the very words you were waiting for ever since the 5th grade. Nervously, you hesitate not knowing if he was serious or not. "Seongwoo" you whisper as he takes your hands. Slowly, he inched his face closer to yours making it hard not to kiss. Suddenly, you cough and back up causing Seongwoo to laugh a bit. "I'm sorry" you tell him shyly.

Your eyes watched as he waited for your answer. "Seongwoo " you say leaning in. Yes. The two of you suddenly crept closer almost kissing. Click Clack. the sound of the door opened as the rest of the members entered. Jerking your head back, you hit the wall behind you and winced in pain.

"Are you alright?" Jihoon said smiling at you. Quickly nodding, you walk towards the door and told them goodnight. "Stay safe!" a voice shouted before you stepped outside. The sudden coldness hit your body making you shiver. You knew it was too cold to walk home. knock knock. "Oh? Y/N? What are you doing back here?" Minhyun asked curiously.

"It's too cold outside. Do you think I can stay here for the night" you asked giving him a smile. "Come on in, let me ask hyung" he told you before walking away. "Oh? You're back?" Jihoon said touching your nose. "Aigoo~ you're cold!" he said as the two of you sat. "Do you want a cup of coffee Y/N?" he asked flashing you his eye smile. You nod as he got up and left to make it. In the corner of your eyes, Seongwoo appeared and looked at you as if it were the first time he saw you. "Are you okay?" he asked deliberately.

Nodding quickly, you watched as he sat next to you. The silent and empty room was suddenly filled with emotions that you couldn't express. He wraps his hand around you and pulls you in closer. "You're so cold!" Seongwoo said as Jisung walked in. "Here" Jisung said handing you a cup of coffee. With your soft smile, you thanked Jisung and watched him walk away. With elegance, you sit up straight and sip in the hot coffee. "Ouch!" you say in pain. is suddenly overcome with worry on his face.

"Are you alright?" he asked holding your hands. Your face looks down at the sweet sight and smile a bit. "Does this make you feel better?" he asked confidently. You tried not smiling and laughing but he always manage to make your heart warm. In a flash, his face came closer locking lips with you. The unimaginable sweet taste of his lips on your lips. Your lips formed a smile laughing between the kiss.

"I think I'm better" you say kissing him quickly. Seongwoo gave you a little chuckle and looked around wondrously. "I'll sleep on the couch" you tell him and push him to his room. "Are you sure?" Seongwoo asked pondering whether or not he should sleep there. "Unless you want me to sleep with you and the rest of the boys?" you say and chuckled. "No!" he said confidently. Looking into his eyes, you have him a kiss on the cheek and told him goodnight. The unintentional feeling of fatigue hit you quickly before you fell asleep. The many images of Seongwoo filled your dreams. It was as fate pushed you two together. Like how stars perfectly aligned. It was just, wonderful.

Next morning

You awoke to the sight of 11 boys. Immediately, you sit up and cover your face. "What's wrong Y/N?" Daniel asked sitting next to you. "Here you go" he said handing you a warm cup of coffee and removing your hands from your face.

"Wahh! You look even better in the morning!" Jaewhan said "giggling" a bit. A sudden smile hit your face before he walked away. "Guys! I have to tell you something" you heard Seongwoo say sitting next to you. He touched your right hand and announced it nervously. "Me and Y/N are dating" he said gulping. Suddenly, they clapped a bit and congratulated the both of you.

"Hyung! We already knew that!" Daehwi shouted. Confusion, the only emotion you felt as he said that. "How?" Seongwoo asked politely. "Aish~ we knew you two would date eventually!" a voice said causing you to laugh. You looked at Seongwoo and smiled a bit.

"Did you tell them?" you asked raising an eyebrow. Seongwoo kissed your cheek softly. "Maybe" he said giggling. You looked into his eyes and mouthed silently. I love you.