OMGAWD!

OMGAWD!

Lily's POV.

A Dhampir. Well, this was new!

What was i supposed to do now! And that boy...Rayne.

He was so strange! Yes! Even for a vampire!

All heads were staring at me, some questionalingly others lustful and some just pure worry.

I gulped. "C-c-an i-i- go...outside..please?...just for a little...while?" I asked shakily, the new me was eager to get out and see the world in new colours.

Kale stared lovingly at me whilest Damon and Mr Trent exchanged worrying looks.

"Oh! I'm sorry." I said.

"Um..i wont DO..anything..to myself..or try and run..away." I said suddenly shy.

They thought i was going to kill myself as soon as they turned there backs.

"Not alone. You didnt react well last...time.." Mr Trent sighed.

I shook my head.

"Your right, that WAS last time. Im ok. I dont need to go out with someone. Please i'll be back soon, i wont leave the area, its just i want to see IT."

"IT?" Questioned Damon raising his eyebrow.

I blushed. "Um,...yea...the sun." I said sheepishly.

Damon pulled back still not sure if i should be let out alone.

Kale looked deep into my eyes and sighed almost disappointed.

"She tells the tuth, let her. I'll know where she is, but give her privacy. Its alot to take in."

I looked to Mr Trent and Damon. They both nodded. Swift and firm.

I scrambled up then saw what i was wearing.

"Oh." I said just as a shirt and shorts were thrust in my direction eeryone had averted their gaze.

"Thanks." I mumbled nodding to Mary as i opened the door and glided down the grand staircase.

Damon's POV.

As she left i couldnt help keep wondering if she would be ok. I stared longingly at the door she only moments ago passed through.

"Dont worry she'll be fine if Kale says so." Father said reasuringly patting my shoulder but really i knew he was restraining me from following after her.

"Thats why i'm worried. How would you know?" I asked spinning to face him.

"Well?" I pressed snappily.

"Damon..." Father whispered.

"No dad! I want to know! What did you do to her!? Persuade her to tell you through her mind? Seduce her?!" I practically yelled.

He bent his head low and Father moved forward.

"What did you do?" Curiosity overcoming him.

"I changed her, Yeah, even if you dont beleive it. I did. I...i....opened a rift between...our minds. But its something more. She can answer me."

Several gasps echoed around the room and i hissed before i lunged at him knocking him to the floor.

Lily's POV.

All these pressing questions bubled around my mind.

What was i going to do? Why did Rayne act like that? What choices were coming?

I pondered this as i opened the giant oak doors to the entrance.

The light hit me first then the smells then the pitched hearing.

I gasped in suprise, i could lmost hear the birds tweeting in the trees and a nearby brook bubbling.

Smells of flowers and the musky scent of pine trees and the earth.

The light bright earily morning. Light blue and grey. Dazzeling colours bounced of everything.

I sighed, if this was like being a vampire, i wouldnt mind if i didnt have to drink blood.

"But that would be impossible wouldnt it?"

I jumped at the voice, noting i moved much faster.

I looked round scanning the area. Hmm...No one.

Then i felt a tap on my shoulder i turned around to see.....nothing?

Was this Kale messing with me? He's the only on who can read my thoughts.

But a little voice said in my head...' That isnt his voice...'

I started to become panicked and shouted out; "Whos there?!"

There was a low chuckle that i could visualy see a smirk come after.

That smirked belonged to....

I turned around to the touch of another tap.

Looking up from the chest of and hot guy was....Rayne........

A/N Hey dudes and dudettes! Started school today! God i missed my form. Lol 9D. :)

I hope you guys are good and reading my new story Diary Of A Lozer.

Check it out plz. Guessed what the twist is yet? Comment and vote and tell me what you think!

Love Lil Lii

XOXOXOX