No way!

Hey i need you guys to tell me if i should do some more of Damon's POV....

No way!

Lily's POV.

I smiled dumbley at him.

He looked at me as if waiting for an answer. Oh! he must have asked me a question!

"Umm...sorry?" I said nervously.

"Class has finished." He stated. Shaklee was grinning behinde him like a pixxie on caffieen.

"Oh." Was all i said. hmm i must have really been in thought. i looked at the desk all my stuff was packed away neatly in my bag.

"We dont have all day Lil!" Shaklee giggled. "Um..sorry." I mumbbled.

"You have no need to be sorry Lily." Damon smiled.

The way he said my name brought something back to me but i didnt have time to ponder over it as Damon held out his hand to help me up.

I smiled nervously. "C-can i see you, I mean, Your schedule? P-please?" I asked avoiding his eyes.

"Of course." He handed it over to me when we got out into the corridor.

I frowned scanning the list. He was in every single class of mine. Werid?

Shaklee was waitng impatiently to see if she would be able to take him to a class.

I shook my head.

"Is there a problem?" Damon asked genuily concered.

I shook my head again.

"No, It's just that your in every single class of mine." I frowned.

Shaklee sighed.

"Is that a problem?" He asked again.

"No, Um i'll see you at lunch Shake." I waved to her then pulled Damon in the direction of our next class.

I yanked my hand away at the feel of his skin. It was like ice, Like a milion electic shocks.

"sorry." He sighed. And walked forward.

"No, i am, you're just...cold." I did an awkard laugh and carried on walking to art.

i got inside and Damon got introduced to the class. There were a couple of swoonng girls staring at him but ther faces dropped when he came and sat next

to me.

I looked up at him and he smiled. Mr Cooper the art teacher had always loved my art work. he said i was a natural.

We were supposed to be listening to music and drawing down our emotions. The music was to clear our head.

I looked at my sketch book and almost instantly images flooded my mind. i grabbed a red pen and a black one and began to draw.

After a while i felt eyes on me, or rather on my work. I looked up expecting to see Sir looking but he was at his desk.

I frowned and looked around a caught Damon staring with an emotionless mask on.

I looked down at my work and gasped.

In red it said. 'eripmaV deR' against a black/grey background.

I dont remember doing this! I frowned trying to make out the words.

"Vampire Red." Damon said with pain and hurt inhis eyes.

"W-what?" I asked.

"Thats what it says. Vampie Red."

"Oh my god." Was all i said.

My dream!

Love Lil Lii

XOXOXOXO