Come Dine With The Vampires!

Come Dine with the Vampires.

Kale's POV.

How could she not remember me?!

I turned her! I may have been 14 but i had this huge crush on her i got to close and vwala I had a vampire in my arms.

I stalked into my usual chair oposite mom and da and next to my buddy Gray. He was gonna help me get Lily back....

Damon's POV.

I couldnt beleive him. I wouldnt.

I bit her. I swear i did.

'No you only thought you did....you were to busy....' a voice in the back of my head said.

I shut it out though. Refused to beleive he did it.

I pulled Lily closer and shut my eyes as we neared the doors to the dinning hall.

She was mine we were bonded. So he couldnt get her right?

********************************************************

Wrong.

********************************************************

Lily's POV.

I heard Damon suck in a deep breath and close his eyes.

"Damon?" I asked.

"Sorry, come on. theres a few people here that think they might know you, but you dont."

"Should i just go along with it?" I asked.

"No, mom may have told them. Oh and dont look da in the eye." He said.

I tried to look up at him but didnt have chance as the big oak doors swung open revealing a long table packed full of vampires.

I gulped.

Damon pulled me tighter against his body and led me down to the top of the table, where his mom and what i presumed to be his dad and on the left of him was Kale. He was wearing a smirk.

I cringed closer to Damon, Damon saw this and looked at Kale and hissed.

He pulled me over to sit next to his Mom whilest he sat on my otherside.

Mary greeted me again and commented on how beautiful i looked.

I looked up to see the entire length of the vampires at the table staring at me. I smiled nervously.

Then damons dad i think, got up and spoke.

"Lily has retutned to us, but has changed, she is no longer vampire, and she does not have the memory from those years either.

i want you to make her welcome. She is to complete the Bonding between Damon and herself."

I turned to face Damon but he was glowering at Kale who looked shocked but mischeivious.

"And with that let us eat!" There was some cheers and people resumed talking, but some still stared. One man next to Kale was still looking with a blank face.

..............................................................................................................

The food was amazing, although i did not live its full tastment because i felt so uneasy under the stare of Kale.

Damon didnt drink or eat. (It was blood in the glasses but i had lemonade.)

After all had finished. Daniel, Damon's dad as i now know, he said goodbye to everyone.

We stayed behinde with his mom, Kale looked at me as if i were something to eat on his way out....oh wait i am?!

"It's nice to see you again Lily. Sleep well." Daniel said before dissapearing.

Mary said goodnight and left us.

"Come on then Lils." Damon said all trace of dinner gone.

I smiled at him and he grinned sheepishly.

"Where am i staying tonight? and are you sure its ok?" i asked.

His grin got bigger.

"Your staying in my room and it is definetly O.K." He smirked.

Oh god!

When we got upstairs i found my mobile on my bed, 3 unread msgs.

Laura:

It s k, u can sty the nite b gd, ray wil pck u up tmoz at 7.

luv Lau x

Milkshake (Shaklee):

Hey babez! Wher r ya?! ya fainted n th hot white boy took ya out!

Lucky kid! laura say u not with her so wher r ya?!

Lurrvvvee Milkshake!

xxxxx

Unknown:

you looked very hot tonight i must say Lil but i couldnt help feeling you were sitting next to the

wrong person. ;) Gimme a call or i'll just walk ovr. Catch you soon hot stuff.

xxxloveyouxxxx

Kale. (save my number ;)..)

I gasped and automaticaly looked at the door.

No one there.

"You coming to bed?" Damon asked smirking.

"Um..yer.." Gulp.

Oh my gawd.

Not only am i now being stalked im sharing a bed with a total hotty vamp kid who has 'bonded' with me!

i hate my life.....

Vote and comment, and i'll give you a special annconment in my next chappie =]

Love Lil Lii

XOXOXOX