Rude Awakening

Hey guys im back! BUT i have school in two days so there gonna be short. =[ Please read my new story Diary Of A Lozer. I hope it will be as big as this one x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awakening.

Lily's POV.

It didnt hurt when he entered my mind but it did hurt when he yelled at me; "Holy Gods! Are you ok!? What happened?! Wait i should know!"

"Ugh.." I groaned.

"Lance shut the hell up..."

"Wait! Omgawd am i dead?!" I asked suddenly terrified, i hadnt meant to kill myself but the releif it had given me...

"NO your not dead! Your in a coma, what the hell were you thinking!? You COULD have killed yourself!" Lance was bubbling on yelling at me in my ead saying how stupid i was and how i lost so much blood, and that this was never meant to happen..

"LANCE SHUT UP!" I screamed at him, i felt him cringe away.

"Lily you are going to wake up soon and you arent going to like it, choices are coming your way..."

I felt the pang of pain as he left and my eyes flew open.

Everyone was staring at me like i had two heads.

"Lily? What on earth were you talkin-" Mr Trent got cut off as both Damon and Kale jumped up and squeezed me so tight i could barely breathe.

"G-guys...p-plea-ase let GO!" I sputtered under their grip.

As they moved away It hit me for the first time that it was very very light in this room.

Or wait, was it? I could smell this musky scent of blood and dust and..burning?

I looked up to see the faces of those still gaping at me.

I could see tiny particals of dust fly through the air around them. I gasped.

"Ah, time to explain." Mr Trent sighed.

Damon and Kale both exchanged looks of pure agony with there father just as Mrs Trent walked in.

"Hello dear, Oh, have i missed something?" She said stopping and looking at the mess around us.

Wait, she was in Devon for two weeks whilest she took care of 'business'

Have i been out for two whole weeks?!

Looks like i have catching up to do.....

Love Lil Lii

XOXOXOX