Blood souls?

Blood Souls?

Damon's POV.

There she was, just standing there! She was so much older now! And damn hot too!

What was her name...? Lily! Thats it! Lily. She was at the orpahage after the incedent. I was going to say how much i missed her when i saw the look of pur horror cross her face. Couldnt she remeber me? Damon? Her bestfriend since Kindergarten?! I know we were split up after being after her being at the orphanage, but surely she should remeber me? We were vampires. Well i was. But we got very close and i bit her turning her into one. She went mad though didnt cope well at all, she wouldnt drink the blood, thats why it happened. The 'Incident.'

Lily's POV.

Me and Shaklee were running down the corridor as fast as we could, though Shaklee was having a hard time running in yellow high-heeled boots!

We skidded to a halt at our first class biology, Shaklee got out her mirror to check if she looked ok, i just grabbed her arm and dragged us in.

"Nice of you to join us, Miss Heart, Miss Onyen." He smirked at our flushed faces and motioned for us to sit down.

"Maybe you should sit away from eachother this semster." He raised an eyebrow at us. Shaklee 'Hmphed' and sat a seat infront of me next to Dylan the dork.

I sighed and sat down next to the empty chair at my desk. i got out my note book and pen and began to doodle.

When i heard a cough and looked up. Shaklee was leaning back on her chair holding a note by her side.

I took the note and read it.

Note:

Do you know who he was? Ya know the guy in the corridoor? He was mighty fine if i do say so myself.

Your not gonna try and get him are ya?

Love Milkshake xxx

I shook my head and smiled.

i wrote back.

Note:

Why you intrested? LOL I dont know. I feel as if i should know him but i don't?

I'm confused right now. I need to think.

Luv Lil

XOXO

As i passed it back to her, someone opened the door.

"Well, It's nice of you to join us Mr...?" The teatcher looked down at the list of class names and frownd when he didnt seem to find who he was lookin for.

I looked up at the new arival and gasped, it was the guy by the lockers! I quicky looked down again earning a snicker from Shaklee.

"Damon, sir, Damon Trent." Damon supplied. I couldnt help knowing thaty name from some where....

"Well, Damon, your late take a seat next to Miss heart pointing to the only empty seat in the room....next to me!

Maybe we could get him as our new toy..? a little voice in my head said. BAD MIND! BAD! No i wasnt goning to do that.

I heard a sigh from Shaklee, and the chair scrapping across the floor next to me. He smelt so good! Hmmm....Familiar....

I could feel his eyes on me and i shuffled a bit to the left away from him. "You can show Mr Trent his way around, he is a new student and would like a warm welcoming. Can you do that Miss Heart?" The teacher asked.

"Yes, sir." I mumbbled.

"Good." And he carried on with the lesson.

Shaklee looked over her shoulder at Damon and handed me another note.

Note:

You looky Biatch! Talk to him! He is dead fine!

Seriously if you dont want him i will!

Love Milkshake

XXX

I smiled and crumpled up the piece of paper. I then heard a throat clearing. I looked to my right to see Damon gazing at me.

Please vote and comment.

Love Lil Lii

XOXOXOX