Vampire Red Dress

What to do now?

,...............................

Damon's POV.

Wow she took it well. I was expecting her to hate me and all, but she just seemed closer to me.

God it was a bit awkward.....

"Hey, um....I'm not a vampire now am i?" Lily suddenly asked bringing me from my thoughts.

"Um no, but i couldnt take you to the nurse just incase they found anything..." I said.

Then there was a knock at the door.

"Hun, can i come in? Is she all right?" mom.

"Yer, why dont you ask her yourself, get her cleaned up and ready for tea?" I asked.

"Of course." She said pushing open the door.

I bent down and kissed Lily on her forehead.

She froze but didnt stop me.

I got up and walked out the room.

Lily's POV.

"Hello dear how are you?" The small woman who looked earily 30's asked.

"Who are you?" I couldnt help asking.

"Oh! That Damon of mine is so rude!" She said with a bright smile that i found somehow famiaiar.

"I am Mary Trent his mother." She smiled again.

"Oh, um Mrs Trent do you have a bathroom i could possibly use?" I asked.

"NO! I mean dont call me Mrs Trent, Its Mary to you. Oh i did miss you. Yes, of course and i rang Laura, shes fine with you staying the night."

Night?! "OH!? a, i staying the night?!"

"Yes of course. The bathrooms through there, take a shower and i'll leave your clothes on the bed. Dinner is at 8. Damon will come and collect you." She said again smiling.

She got up to leave the bathroom.

"Oh by the way thank you!" I said and heard her chuckle and start humming down the corridoor.

I got up and headed toward the bathroom.

***************************************************

The showers water was massaging my aching back and shoulders.

I dont think any of this had acctully hit me yet. I sighed and got out.

I liked Damon alot. And when he kissed me I was like frozen to the bed. Hmm talking of beds, i wonder where i'll be sleeping....

I walked out the door realising that i shouldnt be late. Thats when i saw the most beautiful dress ever! It was a spaghetti strap that puffed out near the bottom the hem was decorated with a dark red. The dress Its self was blood red, No wait Vampire red.....

A wave of nausea hit me and i crumbled to the floor. Deep breaths in and out.

After a few minutes i got up and looked at the beautiful dress again. No way would that look stunning on me.

I sighed and started to change.

Oh! It did look amazing on me! It really did!

I went over to the bathroom again and did my hair into tight little ringlets and put them up with some clips.

I walked back over to the bed, checked the time. 7:48. Hmm not long Damon should be here soon.

As i was pulling on the red six-inch heels i saw a blood red bow lying on the bed. Ha, funny i didnt see that there before?

It must have been underneath the dress i thought and put it on.

I applied some clean make up and was fit to go. To a ball perhaps!

I was admiring myself in the full length mirorr when i checked the time.

5 mins left. Might aswell go wait outside the door.

I opened the door and stepped out. Gosh! It was cold out here!

I cuddled myself and looked down the corridoor.

I felt a tap on my bare shoulder, I spun around thinking it would be Damon but what i saw made me yelp before a masculine hand stiffled my scream,,......

Ooooh! getting very exiting! Well im gonna post the next one soon so no susbesion :)

Sorry for the cliff hanger! Please vote and comment! I need 10 votes to continue!

Love Lil Lii

XOXOXOX