Loving Lust

Lust.

Lily's POV.

Uh-Oh. He just heard that. Sh*T!

'Umm...' But u was interupted as the door was flung open to reveal a very happy Damon.

He beamed at me kindly.

"Ok. Seems like you'll be staying here a while._" He paused to see my reaction. I just kept a blank face._ "...Soo...you are free to go wherever you want, oh! apart from the 3rd floor. It's off limits." His face whent serious.

I bet Kale would take me there. What the hell am i thinking?!

'Well im very tempting...oh and babe of course i would...' Kale whispered into my mind.

Damon was looking strangley at me.

i blushed and averted my eyes from his lustful stare.

My eyes came upon a small chest the wood worn with age. I let my eyes linger a little long there.

"Are we going to ...finish..?...the ....bonding?" I asked not sure what i wanted the answer to be.

"Yes. But the time is not right." He said blushing deep. Not on the skin but his eyes....

"Your free to look around. I am attending a meeting with my Parents so i will see you tonight. This will be your room."

He bent and kissed the top of my head before vanishing.

All of a sudden he seemed to have gathered some high air of authority.

I sat down on the bed. What was i gonna do for the rest of the afternoon?

'You could always..ya.know....come with me..we can have some fun?' Kale's voice seemed hopeful.

God he's he one that said he Knew me!

I changed the subject.

'Why arent you going to the meeting?' I asked casually.

There was a pause then Kales voice came out hard.

'Dear Mommy and Daddy doesnt want they're eldest son to go because they think he is irrasponsible and rude.'

He mimcked a childs voice.

There was silence for what seemed ages. then:

"What is it like to have someone inside your head? to be human?" Kale asked.

I felt the bed depress with more weight. I turned to see Kale sitting down next to me.

"It's weird. And to be human is....well...I dont know."

"Thats a rubbish answer." Kale mumbled.

"Welll then MR SMARTYSOCKS!(dont ask) How is it like to be a vampire?! And to invade someones private mind!?" I yelled.

He flinched. "Ouch. Harsh."

"HARSH?!" I yelled.

I fell back against the bed lying down. In a flash Kale was on top of me, his eyes slightly red. I gasped at the sudden close contact.

He smirked and pressed himself into my body. His fingers traced up and down my side, but lingereing near my breasts, before trailing up to my neck.

He pushed aside my hair and started to kiss my neck. I didnt know what to do. His eyes were turning a deep deep red. Lust?

That scared me, was he going to bite me?

"Kale?" i managed to croke out. No answer. He was to busy kissing my neck tenerly brushing stray strands of my blonde hair away.