Bed Time

Bed Time

Lily's POV.

"Well, are you coming?" Damon said sitting o the bed, patting the space next to him.

The bed was a 4 poster and was alll black like his room apart from the Blood red sheets.

I put my mobile down with my pj's and walked to the bathroom.

*beep*

Another txt msg?

Unknown:

You still havent saved my number yet Lil, Please do so. Oh and you might want to keep your window shut tonight.

No reason. Love you as always.

Kale xx

I wasnt gonna save his number! How did he even get mine?

After i had changed i walked out and put my mobile and clothes down.

"Wow, you look like you've seen a ghost!" Damon chuckled. Ora Vampire perhaps?......

"Well, get in! I'm cold."

I walked over to his bed and got in.

he amedietly put his arm around my waist and pulled me near to his chest.

I froze. "No. I know we may no eachother but i dont want any touching ok?" I said in a shaky voice.

He pulled his arm away and sighed but snuggled close to me.

........

"Your not goin to bit me are you?" I asked but he was already in nod land.

I took one more glance at the door, as i turned back round, i saw something move in the window. the window! It was closed. Thank god.

The last thing i saw before i fell asleep was the window looking strange...half open....?

*********************************************

Ok dont shoot me but i have to go now for a bit! I need at least 10 votes to continue.

Im sorry. =[ Pleasze get ur mates to do it aswell. thanks

Love Lil Lii

XOXOXOX