One Hundred Seven & One Hundred Eight

PART ONE HUNDRED SEVEN

“Party time,” I whispered to Aston as we slid into a cab after having eaten a very nice meal out for his birthday. I was pretty much sat on his lap as we all tried to crowd into the cars that had been called, particularly since, as always, we hadn’t ordered enough.

“You better not have anything up your sleeve,” Aston said.

“What you don’t think everything I’ve told you today is enough?” I questioned.

“Hmm…” he giggled, recounting the events of the day. It had only been eight hours or so since I’d showed up at his place, and we’d already been through the pregnancy scare and my job situation. 

“You’ll just have to find out,” I said cheekily. 

We got to the club and settled into our roped off section. The music was pumping and you could feel the bass going right through your body. It was amazing.

“I’m just going to go to the bar and get another drink,” I said, slipping out of the booth we were sitting in and pecking Aston on the cheek on my way out. “You want anything?”

“JJ is getting a round for me,” replied Aston, referring to one of his best friends that had just gone to the bar.

“Should have given him my order too,” I winked.

I walked over to the bar and got chatting to JJ for a bit while the bartender took my order and made my drink.

“I love it that you and Aston are like a proper couple you know,” smirked JJ as he paid for his drinks.

“Oh yeah?” I asked, sensing some sarcasm, “Why?”

“Well he is a total handful isn’t he? Hyperactive, always causing trouble… And I think you are literally the only other person in the world that is more of a handful than him!”

“Woah!” I said, smacking JJ on the arm.

“I’m only joking, sort of,” he grinned.

I rolled my eyes at him as the banter continued on for a few minutes.

“Did you see what I got Aston?” asked JJ.

“No,” I said, “I don’t know if I want to see it.”

“They’re over on that table,” he grinned. “Handcuffs…”

“Why on earth would you get him handcuffs?” I asked, somewhat shocked at what JJ was suggesting.

“Thought he might appreciate them,” said JJ cheekily.

“You’re horrible,” I said, just as my phone started buzzing in my clutch. I grabbed it out and peered at the screen, a text from Aston?

[Save Meee] it read. I smirked at it and then craned my head around the club to see if I could find Aston.

“What is it?” asked JJ.

“Aston needs saving,” I replied, “Oh found him!” I added as I spotted him, cornered up against a table with two girls either side of him. One girl had her hand on his arm as he stood rigidly, his face clearly showing that he did not want to be in that position. “How dare she touch my boyfriend?!” I said.

“What are you going to do to them?” asked JJ. I turned and gave him a look, watching him shrug his shoulders defensively, “Just figured you’d do something crazy to save him for those girls.”

“For your information I promised Aston that I would stop being crazy,” I said matter-of-factly, “I’m just going to go over there and talk him out of it.”