T w e l v e

Selena

What time is it?!?! It's time for me to get cute because I gotta stunt on these other females at graduation.

My mama just finished doing my hair. She put some big Kim K curls in it then pinned them up after she straightened it.

Now I need to get my makeup done. My auntie got me on that. She is a certified MUA.

My cousins and her came down with my grandparents on both sides to see little ole me graduate. Not to add my dad's family too.

I got 6 cousins, 4 aunties and uncles, and 4 grandparents in my house and coming to my graduation. Yes I had to buy a whole lot of graduation tickets off people from school. It wasn't easy. And they had the nerve to be tryna sell for double the price.

I sit down on the chair in my tía Maria's room and she starts to prime my face with face primer.

"Dulzura, I'm gonna hook your face up. You gonna look malo como el infierno," my Tía says moving her hips.

"Tía what you know about being bad as hell?" I laughed. But it was stopped when she slapped me upside my head.

"¿Quién te dijo que podías maldecir?" she said eyeing me.

"Nobody told me I could curse, lo siento," I apologized.

"But anyways who did you go to the dance with..... Ummm prom that's what it is."

"I went with this fine guy named Quamaine. We wore black and white. Mamá has the pictures if you wanna see them." I smiled remembering the night following prom. Let me just tell you, he is really good at gym *wink wink*.

"Dulzura, are you still a virgin?" she asked with concern etched upon her face.

I looked down and mutter a soft but audible "no".

"I knew it. Just don't tell your Papá, your tío's Miguel, Angelo, Kyle, and Michel, or your cousins Adrian and Angel. They will kill you and the boy you gave it to."

She said finishing up on my eyebrows.

I nodded my head and then she began to put some liquid foundation on my skin.

As she was working it in my cousins Melanie, Andrea, and Armani walked in. They was looking good.

Drea was curvy like me, Mel wasn't tiny but had womanly curves, and Moni was tiny 5ft and like a size 2.

Drea had on a flowy jean shirt with clean white jeans and some bomb ass Tiffany green wedge sandals with a nice statement necklace.

Mel worked a matching blue an white two piece outfit with some bad ass blue shoes that had a peep toe and a bow.

Now Moni rocked a light wash sleeveless blue jean skater dress that had a collar with some cute ass floral printed sandal wedges.

They asses was ALMOST looking better than me.

Mel is 20.
Drea is 19.
I'm 18.
And Moni is 17.

We have always been close and we will always be.

They sat on the bed and we talked in this code that we made up when we was younger.

"Aye Lele wassan witcho cute patoot with no boot." Mel asked me.

"Omgee yasss. What's Hann wit that. Last I heard it was going south." Moni added on.

"No, last I heard it was traveling east and moved next to that beauty supply store." Drea replied.

My eyes opened wide. He what!

"I never heard about boots movin next to a beauty supply store. That's iight I'm not going there nomore no way." I replied with an attitude.