F o u r

Selena

 Monday…….

I’ve been thinking about Trent, this guy I met at Prestige on Friday, he seemed nice and he was FINE. He is about 6’2” he wasn’t built but I could tell he had a nice body with his nice perfect lips that were slightly pink. Mmmmm. Let me get out this school thinking about what in thinking what I’m thinking about.

I go to my locker and took my books out of my book bag. A bitch ain’t even having any homework today. It was a great day in my book except all of the little side remarks from that hoe ass bitch Afriika and them following ass microwaveable bitches. She just mad I beat her ass last year at her job. She was feeling froggy then she leaped then got stepped on. I don’t like frogs.

She thinks she got back at me by sleeping with Christian, but I’m not even tripping that hard off that shit no more. She can have his ass.

“Lena!!!!!” Courtney loud tall ass come from around the corner yelling all out of breath and shit “ I know you not gone be riding with Chris today and I don’t want you to be riding that bus because your stubborn ass won’t drive ya car to school. So you gotta catch a ride with me I’m going to my friend Trinity house and you can come with me. What chu think?”

“Bitch yo ass ain’t got no car so how we getting there?” She was about to get a car but her older brother caught her spread eagle with some niggas face in her crotch. The dude got two broken ribs and leg and Court didn’t get that car she wanted.

“Hoe whatever but her fine twin brother coming to pick us up because she didn’t go to her school today. She said something personal so if she wanna tell you she will but are coming or what?” She is so annoying with her begging ass. Lol

“Ok. I got chu mami. I will just have mama come get me in my car and papa in their car before they go to this work dinner at 10 so I can go home then what time you leaving” “Like at 10:30 or so.” Yea that’s good so I won’t be there feeling awkward in somebody’s house when we not friends.

We walk out to the front parking lot and I see lots of kids. School just let out so there were all grade levels out 9th- 12th. I was about to sit on the bench but I forgot that I left my charger in my book bag and I left my book bag in my locker. I told Courtney that I would be right back. She threw a whole hissy fit talking about she gotta do everything for me and that I’m irresponsible. I just pulled her long blonde hair in the direction of the lockers, which mine was all the way on the other side.

I was looking down at my phone while I was walking so was Court. I wasn’t paying attention to what was in front of me and I bumped into somebody and almost fell but I felt hand on my ass to stop the fall, “Watch were you going little mama.” He said. “I’m sorry I wasn’t watching where I was going and I bumped into you. I didn’t mean to it was a mistake I’m sorry.” “Its all good baby girl I just don’t want you to fall next time,” he said while licking his lips with his hands still on my ass.

I guess he felt me tense a little because he let me go. He bent down and kissed my cheek and said, “See you later baby.” “Damn Selena he was fine. Did you see those lips?” I did see his lips he had the plumpest pinked lips that looked so soft. Glasses adorned his light skinned face and he had a slight mustache.

“Come on girl Trinity’s brother is outside of the school.” I hurry and get to my locker and grab my charger. We ran to the entrance of the school and I saw Trent, guy from club, but he wasn’t alone. He was talking to Afriika, yes my nemesis.

This chick was all over him too, but it’s not like he wasn’t on her though because he was. She was smiling while touching his arms and chest and he was smiling too. I saw Courtney headed over to him. I hope this isn’t Trinity’s twin. I followed her while I was walking I saw the look on Trent’s face it was shock. His eyes held excitement, lust as he looked my body over, and then regret, then He quickly took out his phone and handed it to Afriika (Afr-ee-ka). I had to keep myself from rolling my eye, like really right in front of me. Its ok I knew it was too good to be true.

Trent

Sitting outside of West Roman Senior High because I came to pick up my sisters friend Courtney and her friend I see this sexy female walking up to me. She looked mixed she had curly hair, hazel eyes, and her skin color was light bright but not yellow. Her body was nice and on point.

“Wassup, what you doing here? Because I know for a fact you don’t go here.” She said. “yea you right I don’t. I go to East Rome.” “Is that so, so what chu doing out here?” “I came to pick up my sisters friends.” “Fo’real, what ya status?” she just went for it. “Well my name is Trent n I’m single.” “Really that’s good because I am too my name is Afriika,” she laughed and touched my chest.

Just then I saw Courtney walking up and her friend right behind her. While they were walking up I realized that Courts friend was the girl that has constantly been on my mind since Friday night. The infamous Selena. I was shocked to see her, but the shock quickly turned into excitement to see her beautiful face again. As I looked her body over I felt a wave of lust crash through me, that still lingering switched to regret, because here I am flirting with this girl Afriika.

I took out my phone and gave it to Afriika so she could put her phone number in and left. When she left I looked at Selena and we made eye contact but she quickly looked away. Damn I might have fucked up.

Hey yall!!!!! Hope you like it. I might update again today. I wanted to make this longer but if i find a good way to end it i end it and THIS is a nice way to end it. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK <3

Picture of Afriika and Mystery Guy who she bumped into.

Vote 

Comment

Fan